WK 3 Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/21/20-09/26/20

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is it me or is Fitz noticeably bigger now than he was a year ago. Forgot how fluid he was on these deep passes.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
its either that or Hopkins is slimmer than we assumed... at least I found myself thinking that the first couple games. Idk why but I assumed Hop and Fitz had very similar bodies and they dont.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guess we'll see if Kyler truly trusts the guys.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Kirk is out...... this could be Andy's coming out party.

Kirk has been playing outside. They limited Isabella purely to the slot now. I think Keesean takes Kirks snaps if he doest play.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kirk has been playing outside. They limited Isabella purely to the slot now. I think Keesean takes Kirks snaps if he doest play.
Even though Kirk hasnt been great outside at least he was a speed threat.

DH, Fitz, KJ...should be interesting.

Could make the case Dan Arnold (TE) might be fastest receiving threat when Isabella is not on the field.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Detroit has shown they can score early and often to start a game, but don't have the strength to hold it. We may get down 10-3 early, but I believe this team has the mettle to charge back and should win by 10. I'll call 27-17.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With Kirk out, I think Arnold could have a big day. Utilize the TE more, and have Isabella be the speed decoy, but give him a few shots during the game to keep them honest

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Kliffs offenses have only had 1 season where the TE was very productive.

I just dont expect that to change at this point, especially after adding 4 WRs beginning last season. Just sayin
With Kirk out, I think Arnold could have a big day. Utilize the TE more, and have Isabella be the speed decoy, but give him a few shots during the game to keep them honest

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I expect Campbell to hold down Hockenson. I’d like to see them give Peterson some help on Golladay. If they hold him to around 100 yards the Cards should handle the Lions. Stafford is not a winner.