Lions

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Lions have lost 11 in a row and blown double digit leads in their last four . Hopefully KK has the Cardinals ready. GBR!

jmt, Patricia is such a doofus that I feel that gives us at least 4 points added to the spread. Of course the players have to execute, and I'm not at the point I can be arrogant , but that coach looks like he's begging to be put out of his misery. Jump on them early and run, run run down their throats since they can't stop anyone.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is going to be the first real test for our defense. A real QB with NFL WR's and a decent running game.

If we can shut them down, we have a top 10 defense on our hands. If we get exposed, then we realize that San Fran and Washingtons bad offenses were mostly to blame.

I predict we win 28-17 and we show that our defense is actually legit.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Stanford looked good at times last week, but they need to pressure him. If they let him sit in the pocket and throw he’ll keep the Lions in the game.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stanford looked good at times last week, but they need to pressure him. If they let him sit in the pocket and throw he’ll keep the Lions in the game.
Just like last week.. it was all the stuff no one was talking about imo.. get the QB opposing uncomfortable and the odds are in your favor. Tough to lose when you rattle a QB.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose