Reaction score
@SF
WFT
DET
@CAR
@NYJ
@DAL
SEA

Looking at this last night, I could easily see us at 6-1 / 5-2 going into the bye if we lose to Seattle and Seattle looks GOOD right now. Dallas is hyped to have a team but I'm not so sure.

Detroit is 0-2 and getting their top WR back this week. Their TE has been solid this year too. Maybe we see more of Simmons?

Carolina is beatable, has a new coach, 0-2.

The jets look terrible so far this year. The 49ers crushed them even with added injuries to their already depleted roster.

The cowboys lost to the rams and then had 4 turnovers to start the ATL game and still won at the end. They are totally beatable if we play sound football for 60 minutes. They do have weapons all over on offense and will be a real challenge.

Seattle is legit.

I can see 6-1 if we continue to play at this level / improve.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The offense even with the up and down moments can score with anyone and anytime

I suspect about our defense, we didn't face great offense so far

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The offense even with the up and down moments can score with anyone and anytime

I suspect about our defense, we didn't face great offense so far

I agree and we really will not until DAL/SEA and at least by then we should have the cobwebs out.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
3 straight road games. 2 in a row on the East coast, can't have 3rd quarters like we did yesterday at all in those games

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
@SF
WFT
DET
@CAR
@NYJ
@DAL
SEA

Looking at this last night, I could easily see us at 6-1 / 5-2 going into the bye if we lose to Seattle and Seattle looks GOOD right now. Dallas is hyped to have a team but I'm not so sure.

Detroit is 0-2 and getting their top WR back this week. Their TE has been solid this year too. Maybe we see more of Simmons?

Carolina is beatable, has a new coach, 0-2.

The jets look terrible so far this year. The 49ers crushed them even with added injuries to their already depleted roster.

The cowboys lost to the rams and then had 4 turnovers to start the ATL game and still won at the end. They are totally beatable if we play sound football for 60 minutes. They do have weapons all over on offense and will be a real challenge.

Seattle is legit.

I can see 6-1 if we continue to play at this level / improve.
We can't overlook DET, they have started games beating up thier opponents and then finding crazy ways to lose games.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we aren't 6-0 going into the Seattle game it better be due to injuries. If we aren't it means we aren't giving enough effort because we should beat all those teams.

I feel we have a good chance against Seattle as well.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone else fear playing at the NY Jets on that field of theirs?

Well yeah I do fear the field after what just happened to the niners, but if there is an issue it should be fixed by then. The Jets are as close to a bye week as you can get, I can't see how we could lose to that team.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
@SF
WFT
DET
@CAR
@NYJ
@DAL
SEA

Detroit should have won in week one as Swift dropped a easy TD pass in the end zone to lose that game. As for GB their offense is En Fuego right now. Not sure there is a team in the NFL that could stop the GB offense right now.

Carolina can be pesky but with McCaffery out for several weeks that hurts them big time.

The Jets are still a mess. Nuf said.

Dallas will be tough no matter how you cut it. Yeah, you can say they got lucky yesterday however they made enough plays to win the game.

Seattle is playing solid football. They are a tough out.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we aren't 6-0 going into the Seattle game it better be due to injuries. If we aren't it means we aren't giving enough effort because we should beat all those teams.

I feel we have a good chance against Seattle as well.
:stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The Jets are as close to a bye week as you can get, I can't see how we could lose to that team.
Oh yes I remember it well as a season ticket holder in SDS and the winless jets come to town. They finished 1-15 that year, and their win was as you all know was in good old SDS. Moral of the story one game at a time and don't overlook anyone.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
hoping we're 5-0 as we roll into Dallas for the MNF game... heading to Dallas that weekend to sleep on my friends couch... bunch of us going to try to attend the game

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the team should focus on one game at a time. To tell fans to stay focused on the next game and dont look past teams is silly. We are not the ones going out to perform.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is a game the Cardinals should absolutely win, but we have seen these types of games get out of hand in the past.

What is exciting with the way the Cardinals are playing is that they have an X Factor that the other team will have a hard time containing: Kyler Murray's legs. He is so much more effective when Kingsbury designs a few runs and or he pulls it down and decides to go. The more he runs, the more teams will absolutely HAVE TO play zone since man coverage requires defenders to watch their man or get beat looking at QB.

Going forward, we have to hope that the young offensive linemen develop into good players. While I think the offensive line plays fairly well as a unit, I would love for the offensive line to develop into a legitimately good unit. If this happens and the line can keep pass rushers out of the backfield, then the Cardinals can start beating teams straight up instead of relying on Murray's hero ball to win.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave