Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Russo
⁦‪@RussoHockey‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

I mentioned last week to expect former #mnwild GM Paul Fenton to join new #flapanthers GM Bill Zito in Florida.

Well, not only is Fenton going to Florida, the Wild have released son PJ Fenton out of the final year of his contract and he too is going to Florida

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Russo
⁦‪@RussoHockey‬⁩

PJ Fenton co-ran last year’s #mnwild Draft & was going to run this year’s draft until Judd Brackett’s hiring.

PJ was going back to an amateur scout role in MN, but I believe he will now run the #flapanthers draft.

As for Paul, Wild get a haircut on his final year of pay

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pierre LeBrun
⁦‪@PierreVLeBrun‬⁩

Should the Lightning wrap up the Eastern Conference final tonight, the expectation is that Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final would go Thursday night. Again, the NHL and the players want to get the bubble tourney done asap.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vegas deserved a better fate. I think they carried the play for the majority of the series. Ran into a really hot goalie. Sorry, @LVG , I was pulling for you guys cause I can't stand Dallas.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Vegas deserved a better fate. I think they carried the play for the majority of the series. Ran into a really hot goalie. Sorry, @LVG , I was pulling for you guys cause I can't stand Dallas.

Yeah, it was a bummer. Honestly, I think I watched game from the series - I've just been too slammed with everything else.

Dallas appears to have finally put it's O and D together. Good on them.