Won by 15...15 big positives to take away from this game.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why?

and give us examples of where he failed in game one.

Cole can play 3 spots, I would rather keep him around as a long term backup to all 3. It allows us to keep one less OL active on game day when Cole is healthy again. That is just my opinion FWIW.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why?

and give us examples of where he failed in game one.

He's been beaten out by AQ Shipley twice and Galliard looks legit at the position with what appears to be higher upside. Plus, Cole serves the team better as a swing player who can play multiple positions.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's been beaten out by AQ Shipley twice and Galliard looks legit at the position with what appears to be higher upside. Plus, Cole serves the team better as a swing player who can play multiple positions.

Shipley beating him out last season was a byproduct of a decision that he was a better choice for KM's first season, and if they believed he was still the best answer he'd still be here. I'm not saying that they don't go in the direction you outlined; just that there is nothing conclusive at this point. Who knows? Cole maybe next seasons's right guard.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The Cole vs Gaillard is a debate which is great to have. I have a tough time thinking that they will make a move back unless they are seeing things that we just aren't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave