Washington Football Team Snap Count

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Awesome thanks. Two takeaways for me:
-VJ needs to find more creative ways to get Simmons involved, he’s too talented to only get 7 snaps
-Isabella should start eating away at Kirk’s snaps a bit more after his showing and possibly spell Fitz more to keep him fresh for a deep playoff run :lol:

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow.

Campbell outsnapped Hicks.

Lawrence outsnapped Allen.

I say again......... Wow.
Lawrence outsnapping Allen 2:1 is quite the surprise indeed, missed that on first glance. Hicks got banged up a bit so that may be the reason for that one.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Simmons only getting 7 snaps in probably garbage time seems insane. I’m starting to get scared about how he’s developing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Yes, VJ needs to start scheming Simmons into the plays. It's lame to not have this uber athletic, talented player not blitzing the A gap or dropping back into zone coverage intermittently to switch it up on the defense.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Lawrence outsnapping Allen 2:1 is quite the surprise indeed, missed that on first glance. Hicks got banged up a bit so that may be the reason for that one.
Didn't Hicks and Campbell both okay 100% of snaps in week 1? Could have just been situational rotation or being banged up against WFT.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wow.

Campbell outsnapped Hicks.

Lawrence outsnapped Allen.

I say again......... Wow.
They both played 100% week 1...I think Hucks got banged up for a few plays yesterday.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Some of my thoughts...

Dan Arnold getting 73% of snaps is telling. It is likely a matchup thing, but something to watch moving forward.

Lawrence getting snaps over Allen is really interesting.

Simmons being a complete non-factor is concerning. At this point, as someone else mentioned, it is up to the coaching staff to find ways to get him in the game. It is not good for player's psyche to go from superstar to non-contributor. Especially young players.

Vallejo came in for Hicks...and missed the inside slant by McLaurin for that big gain.

We ran a lot more nickel this week. INteresting to see if that is more common as we consistently play with the lead more. (it normally is, but Vance has been a base D guy for a long time)

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Some of my thoughts...

Dan Arnold getting 73% of snaps is telling. It is likely a matchup thing, but something to watch moving forward.

Simmons being a complete non-factor is concerning. At this point, as someone else mentioned, it is up to the coaching staff to find ways to get him in the game. It is not good for player's psyche to go from superstar to non-contributor. Especially young players.

Vallejo came in for Hicks...and missed the inside slant by McLaurin for that big gain.

We ran a lot more nickel this week. INteresting to see if that is more common as we consistently play with the lead more. (it normally is, but Vance has been a base D guy for a long time)

A sneaky FF start, especially with Maxx going on IR.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some of my thoughts...

It would seem that we were in Nickel in all but 14 plays.