Lakers up by 10 points at half 60-50.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched another play on halftime replay where Howard was allowed to manhandle Jokic.

Next season the Nuggets may need to look for an enforcer.

I don't like the way the Lakers are allowed to get away with physical play and the Nuggets are whistled up.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Millsap has to step up for Nuggets to win. He has the size and strength they need.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched another play on halftime replay where Howard was allowed to manhandle Jokic.

Next season the Nuggets may need to look for an enforcer.

I don't like the way the Lakers are allowed to get away with physical play and the Nuggets are whistled up.

that’s the Laker story for as long as I can remember

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howard should have been called for some flagrant fouls.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Jokic takes the open 3-pointer. It's a 1 point game. Lakers 100- Nuggets 99.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Davis with the 3-pointer at buzzer for 105-103 Lakers win.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Should we take your "lol" to mean that you DON'T want the Suns to make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade?

And NOT take steps so our franchise player doesn't eye a move elsewhere?

And that we DON'T need a viable NBA starting power forward, a back-up scoring shooting guard or combo guard and a back-up big?

Why would any Suns fans want to see our team just keep doing the same-old-same-old? Look at the results!

Now that someone has evidently, finally, gotten through to the Managing Owner to stop hogging the spotlight and pretending to be
a basketball expert . . . and now that we have a good Head Coach . . . this is the time to look forward. And put together a team who
can compete in the NBA.

You're not very convincing about anything with an "LOL" response. Finito means finished, does it not? Let's be finished with the
losing mentality the Suns have displayed for a long time. Hoping for the best shouldn't be stressful. It should be pleasurable.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mason Plumlee with some of the worst defense I have ever seen on a last second shot. He literally ran into a screen that wasn’t even there to try to get a switch instead of following AD.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He went under a screen that wasn't even a screen and was 6 feet from the 3 point line. He should be waived immediately.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mason Plumlee with some of the worst defense I have ever seen on a last second shot. He literally ran into a screen that wasn’t even there to try to get a switch instead of following AD.

I'm not sure what Plumlee was thinking with so little time left on the clock. Even so Jokic almost got there.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Should we take your "lol" to mean that you DON'T want the Suns to make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade?

And NOT take steps so our franchise player doesn't eye a move elsewhere?

And that we DON'T need a viable NBA starting power forward, a back-up scoring shooting guard or combo guard and a back-up big?

Why would any Suns fans want to see our team just keep doing the same-old-same-old? Look at the results!

Now that someone has evidently, finally, gotten through to the Managing Owner to stop hogging the spotlight and pretending to be
a basketball expert . . . and now that we have a good Head Coach . . . this is the time to look forward. And put together a team who
can compete in the NBA.

You're not very convincing about anything with an "LOL" response. Finito means finished, does it not? Let's be finished with the
losing mentality the Suns have displayed for a long time. Hoping for the best shouldn't be stressful. It should be pleasurable.

no you should take my lol to mean I was laughing at him, just like I said I was so why would you take it as anything else.

those are your feelings your projecting not mine.

it’s no use talking to some guys here. You clearly haven’t been paying attention to the conversation if that’s what you got from it

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
no you should take my lol to mean I was laughing at him, just like I said I was so why would you take it as anything else?
Because I was hoping that your intention was not to insult a poster with a different opinion than yours.

You're bragging that your response was to laugh at him?

What's the use? If you could comprehend that it's a cheap shot, you wouldn't be doing it..

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because I was hoping that your intention was not to insult a poster with a different opinion than yours.

What's the use? If you could comprehend that it's a cheap shot, you wouldn't be doing it..

your feelings get hurt or something? Seems like it Capn save hoe

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You are guilty of doing the same thing, BC. I'm sure this is "too personal" for you though but don't act like you don't try to bait people into conflicts here. You've done it now with Finito.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Plumlee was thinking with so little time left on the clock. Even so Jokic almost got there.

He went under a screen that wasn't even a screen and was 6 feet from the 3 point line. He should be waived immediately.

I think they were supposed to switch everything, but LeBron probably had him locked up, you can see him pointing with his left hand to rotate over. Still was pretty bad.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NBA G-League discussing tournament in November/December.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Jordan is forming NASCAR team.