Washington at Cardinals gameday thread 9-20-20

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If I’m a WFT fan, I’m pissed. Chances of winning are slim, but don’t show your team that you’re willing to quit that easy. Ron is better than this

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Niners were 7 minutes away from a Super Bowl.....

last year is last year man. If they make the playoffs you can say I told you so...but I think they are going to win about 6 games this year, and move on from Jimmy in the offseason

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We havent played a playoff team yet, and there is a lot of things we are doing to hurt ourselves. We let San Fran push us around in the first 1/2 when everyone in the world knew they had 2 offensive weapons....and now we have let Washington hang around a lot longer than they should knowing they have 1 offensive weapon.

What are we going to look like against a decent team?

we literally beat the the team most have as the best in the NFC and almost won the Super Bowl last year

don’t forget a lot of people think the 49ers have the best defense in football

come on now dude

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That was weird to see Washington give up on the game.

It happens in the NBA but I don't recall seeing it in the NFL.
Only thing I can think of is that he can kind of end it on a high note for his young QB as they drove for TDs on 2 drives in a row.

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
last year is last year man. If they make the playoffs you can say I told you so...but I think they are going to win about 6 games this year, and move on from Jimmy in the offseason

I’ll take you up in that bet...

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

lol wow you may be the only one with this opinion! They returned most of their team that was just in the SB what the heck are you smoking?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We won the game. Sporadic offense, and defense looked sloppy second half. Lots to clean up. Penalties and tackling especially

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Their coaching and talent are too good for that putrid of a record. I can see 8-8 and maybe drafting a replacement QB

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their coaching and talent are too good for that putrid of a record. I can see 8-8 and maybe drafting a replacement QB

my he just lost 2/4 of their DL maybe for the year. Sherman our another 2 weeks minimum and Mostert and Garropolo are limping.....

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good win 30-15 there could have been a higher win, but to many penalties and to sloppy play overall. Many things to clean out for the next games. 2-0 on to the Lions, new target getting to 3-0

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I get it...all of you guys love the 49ers!!

I will stick by my prediction that they are not making the playoffs, finishing last in our division, and moving on from Jimmy G in the offseason.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thrilled with the win and the play of the Oline. They stepped up big time to the Redskins excellent Dline.

Murray is electric but still has plenty to work on but IMO that's good news.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kyler has a lot of work to do on the seam routes. His touch is concerning IMO.

Outside...... the kid throws the ball with the best passers in the game today.

I'm so impressed right now.
Campbell is looking so so good.
I'm not convinced that our CB's are playing very well right now. More that the people we are playing haven't been able to exploit it. Next week Stafford, Golladay (If he plays) and Jones will be a tough test.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave