2-0

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something like 70% of teams that start 2-0 make the playoffs.... Let’s keep the fingers crossed...

The Detroit Lions certainly didn’t lay down in Green Bay today and will give us all we can handle next week....

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Something like 70% of teams that start 2-0 make the playoffs.... Let’s keep the fingers crossed...

The Detroit Lions certainly didn’t lay down in Green Bay today and will give us all we can handle next week....

The Cardinals offense is scary. Just need to cut down on the penalties and this team could make a deep playoff run if healthy. The offensive line has been a very pleasant surprise after having the presumed starting Right tackle opt out of the season and the starting center injured. Very optimistic. Just hope I can attend a game this season

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

They were up 14-3 then GB went on a 31 point run. They barely got up if they didn’t lay down.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We suck. Peterson was trash, Murray was over throwing guys all game long, SK needs to be fired Isiah Simmons is horrible and that’s on SK,

um...Isabella sucks we should of drafted Metcalf

Uh...we haven’t played anybody.

anything else?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
We suck. Peterson was trash, Murray was over throwing guys all game long, SK needs to be fired Isiah Simmons is horrible and that’s on SK,

anything else?

only the Simmons issue concerns me. The defense needs him to contribute. Cut down on the penalties and this is a potential contender

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Funny enough being smaller might end up helping because he looks to protect himself more. The bigger QBs that can run love to take huge hits.

and every time he slides he has the potential to draw a penalty for a late hit. Murray has a PhD in selfie preservation

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peterson went up against an actual good WR today & looked like his washed up self. Life hilarious.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They were up 14-3 then GB went on a 31 point run. They barely got up if they didn’t lay down.
They also said during the halftime show that the lions have lost 11 in a row dating back to last season and have blown double digit leads in both games this year.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I will give the offense a B today. Moments of solid play followed by uninspired moments. Defense was a B minus. Wash offense is very average at best, and we mailed it in second half.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

anything else?

I dont think Kiem should be fired and yes, Simmons needs more time.

I just think Simmons is a natural strong safety that needs to play in space.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peterson went up against an actual good WR today & looked like his washed up self. Life hilarious.
Hope cards don't overpay for peterson find a ypunger corner in fa or draft with dre on team now

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone seen Chase Young today? Had a stop in the backfield but that’s about it. DJ looks like he’s being conditioned after the horrible first outing

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind that we took our foot off the pedal in the second half. I'll give Washington credit for not giving up. We need a lot of work, but Kyler is sure fun to watch.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose