Washington at Cardinals gameday thread 9-20-20

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Peterson sucks. Can we please just trade him and move on. I don't want to be paying a top tier CB who has low energy/low effort games.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peterson is washed.

people wanted to give him a 3 year 50 million dollar extension before the season started.

dude has had ONE good year in the last four and it was the year he was on PEDs.

Keim has always said its better to move on from a player a year too early than too late. PP is that guy right now. Save the powder spent on his deal for another FA corner and draft heavy in the secondary. He’ll be a net negative next season.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson is a shell and is so overrated at this point in his career. He’s getting his ass handed to him by McLaurin.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP isn't fast anymore.

Yeah I'd say move him to safety but he's never played the run hard to have a safety who won't play the run.

I don't think he's totally washed up but he's not nearly as fast as he used to be he can't give a guy the inside cut and cut it off anymore like he used to be able to do.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ill take a CB making 1/2 the money that puts out twice the effort. For all of Peterson's talent and reputation...he still gets smoked way too often. He got burned last week and got bailed out by a bad Jimmy G throw. McLaurin is making him like a slow old man.

Trade him while he still has some value. Maybe we can get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the Cardinals would put this game away.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave