Final: Nuggets 104 - Clippers 89

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers better give the Nuggets some respect. They have more than enough ammunition to win.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patrick Beverly is such a scumbag. Series over and that was an wildly dangerous foul on Murray.

Incredible pass by Jokic and it probably should have been a flagrant foul on Beverley.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love this Denver team.

how do you not root for Jokic and Murray.

epic collapse by the Clippers. Bad performance by Kawhi but no one was there to pick up the slack Playoff P was a joke.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers better give the Nuggets some respect. They have more than enough ammunition to win.

If someone said Murray and Jokic were 2 of the 10 best players in the NBA would they be wrong?

I wouldn’t argue.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Incredible pass by Jokic and it probably should have been a flagrant foul on Beverley.

Yeah. I think if the game wasn't over the refs would have gone to video and called that a flagrant. No effort to go for the ball, fouled him around the head and also came down on the back of Murray's legs... while Beverly also tried to flop at the same time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If someone said Murray and Jokic were 2 of the 10 best players in the NBA would they be wrong?

I wouldn’t argue.

I certainly wouldn't argue the point. Nuggets need to figure out a way to slow down Lebron.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope this board is pulling for the Nuggets like me. Rondo vs Murray?

Oh, I will cheer for the Nuggets against the Lakers but with the realization that Denver is a rising power. It's a team the Suns may have to beat someday if they ever hope to win the Western Conference Finals.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patrick Beverly is such a scumbag. Series over and that was an wildly dangerous foul on Murray.

I was just about to explain to my wife what Beverly might do here, just then that foul happened. He even tried to grab him after the foul but thankfully Murray popped him back.

Rivers might be the biggest choke job of them all. =Denver ran the same play over and over, pNr, Jokic to the free throw line, colapse on jokic, pass out, boom.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adebayo went Amare last night. I'm rooting for the Heat. I love a player like Butler, i'm glad he's advancing his team in the east. When he left from the Bulls i wanted him to become a sun.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just about to explain to my wife what Beverly might do here, just then that foul happened. He even tried to grab him after the foul but thankfully Murray popped him back.

Rivers might be the biggest choke job of them all. =Denver ran the same play over and over, pNr, Jokic to the free throw line, colapse on jokic, pass out, boom.

Jokic' passing (13 assists) was one of the keys in allowing Denver to get great shots.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adebayo went Amare last night. I'm rooting for the Heat. I love a player like Butler, i'm glad he's advancing his team in the east. When he left from the Bulls i wanted him to become a sun.

That block by Adebayo on Tatum was incredible last night.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Clippers are hearing footsteps as well as the Bucks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wes Unseld may get a boost for Bulls job with the design of Denver defense.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jamal Murray is right there too with Jokic and the Denver team.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What makes the nuggets likable, imo, is that they dont beach and moan as much as other teams when it comes to calls. They just get up and keep playing, keep hustling, keep running their sets. They are amazingly well coached too.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is now the third time a Doc Rivers coached team has blown a 3-1 lead in the playoffs.

he flat out refuses to make adjustments

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is now the third time a Doc Rivers coached team has blown a 3-1 lead in the playoffs.

he flat out refuses to make adjustments

The Clippers never had any confidence in their outside shooting last night and when the Nuggets defended their drives to the basket, they were in trouble.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Clippers never had any confidence in their outside shooting last night and when the Nuggets defended their drives to the basket, they were in trouble.

you could see the fight just leave them.