Keim time again?! Odell on the market

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Yes 1000 yards but barely got over 1000 the last 2 years
/QUOTE]
Lol.
And that was with Mayfield and the rotting corpse of Eli Manning throwing it.
You’re right he’s ONLY averaged about 75 catches the last 2 years to go with 90+ every other year.

I’m not a fan of the guy but I’m also not going to dismiss his talent. He’s a great WR that teams need to game plan for and would be a monstrous upgrade over anything the Cards have outside of Hopkins.
But, it’s not realistic, salary-wise to to get him on board.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Dude's a cancer and I wouldn't want to pay him #1 money, especially since we just gave Hopkins a fat deal. Pass

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our #1 can stretch the field
One of our best years In recent memory were with Bolden, Breston, and FITZ who each had a 1000 yards respectively when we went to the Super Bowl

2015 had FITZ and J Brown for 1000 yards respectively and we went to the NFC championship game. We need another strong receiver to compliment Hop. Does that mean that 2 1000 yard receivers equals a deep playoff run? No but acquiring Odell would help this team tremendously FOR a deep playoff run. But people here are talking about we can’t afford him, so awwell.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
That’s going to be a hard No.

Seems like KK is building a close nitted team. Dhop chose this team and took a Very team friendly deal because of this.

Do you want to ruin that by bringing in a locker room cancer

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Call the Bears and offer them Kirk straight up for Robinson. See what they say...at least its a starting point.

Robinson makes us a better team this year, and if we could resign him for 2-3 years he makes us better for Kylers rookie deal.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This board is ridiculous. We can't afford more assets or cap on another WR. Not at all. The rest of the team isn't good enough to do something like that. And like I said in another thread, we need to expect our QB to elevate WRs, not fail to succeed unless we give him multiple #1 WRs.

One of our best years In recent memory were with Bolden, Breston, and FITZ who each had a 1000 yards respectively when we went to the Super Bowl

2015 had FITZ and J Brown for 1000 yards respectively and we went to the NFC championship game. We need another strong receiver to compliment Hop. Does that mean that 2 1000 yard receivers equals a deep playoff run? No but acquiring Odell would help this team tremendously FOR a deep playoff run. But people here are talking about we can’t afford him, so awwell.

Boldin, Breaston, and Fitzgerald. You didn't spell one right. Kurt Warner was one of our best of all time, especially in AZ, and all three WRs that helped him were drafted, not traded for. Only one in the 1st. We didn't blast a bunch of draft capital and money into existing guys.

John Brown was a complimentary piece in 2015, and he came from the 3rd round. Like Michael Floyd, he was drafted. Few assets, little money.

This isn't Madden. Can't blow money and picks on players for success.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This board is ridiculous. We can't afford more assets or cap on another WR. Not at all. The rest of the team isn't good enough to do something like that. And like I said in another thread, we need to expect our QB to elevate WRs, not fail to succeed unless we give him multiple #1 WRs.

Boldin, Breaston, and Fitzgerald. You didn't spell one right. Kurt Warner was one of our best of all time, especially in AZ, and all three WRs that helped him were drafted, not traded for. Only one in the 1st. We didn't blast a bunch of draft capital and money into existing guys.

John Brown was a complimentary piece in 2015, and he came from the 3rd round. Like Michael Floyd, he was drafted. Few assets, little money.

Trading a bunch of picks for players like the Rams....thats usually a recipe for disaster long term.

Trading mid round picks for players that improve your team when you are in a win-now window....that is something good players do.

Allen Robinson for a mid round pick, or a guy like Kirk, who at least at this point is not a part of our core group of players....that is a good move.

Trading high picks for a guy like Beckham, who is owed big money..that is a problem. Looks how much success its brought the Browns.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No thanks. No more trades for a WR. See how the year pans out for everyone except Dhop and Fitz, and draft a Wr next year, maybe two if Larry hangs it up. Chances are the bottom of the WR room could be churned pretty good

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Dude I’m not going to read your bs.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would like this 3000

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Hell no! He’s talented & yet a big cancer to the ultimate team sport.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Also what targets is Odell going to get here? 6 a game? He will flip out.

incorrect
Actually one of the best reasons to get him is that KK’s modified air raid is tailor made to get him the ball a lot. He and Hopkins will get 12-15 targets a game. We have nobody else that can get open!

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Call the Bears and offer them Kirk straight up for Robinson. See what they say...at least its a starting point.

Robinson makes us a better team this year, and if we could resign him for 2-3 years he makes us better for Kylers rookie deal.

Word on the sheet is Robinson is looking for Keenan Allen money. 4 year 80m.

Beckham could actually be the cheaper option. And Beckham is a much better wr.

No idea if we can make this work with our cap but Hopkins, Beckham, Fitzgerald would be insane.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Aight then, yet you keep doing it. You want to get the last word like a female?
Kinda, yeah. Listen, the board is for discussion, and I'm not going to stop participating in said discussion because you told me to. If me being around bothers you, there is a block button. I won't bother the board with the rest of this drivel, so either block me, bring this to a PM, or deal with it.