Can we get rid of preseason now?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the games today are finally definitive proof that preseason games are a waste of time and an unnecessary hazard for players health. At the core of it, it isa greedy cash grab. A way to screw the fans out of money.

I have long wanted the end of preseason. All arguments in favor of maintaining them, were largely proven false in week 1 of 2020.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think the games today are finally definitive proof that preseason games are a waste of time and an unnecessary hazard for players health. At the core of it, it isa greedy cash grab. A way to screw the fans out of money.

I have long wanted the end of preseason. All arguments in favor of maintaining them, were largely proven false in week 1 of 2020.

Isaiah Simmons’s performance and hundreds players who didn’t have a chance to prove themselves to teams disagree.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always thought adding a couple of additional regular season games would accomplish about the same thing.

Sure the games would count but it should even out in the end.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Preseason is a waste. Especially for an offense like KK's where he doesn't want to show too much then.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Preseason is how owners make a ton of money there’s no way they are eliminating it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I’m with you.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
2 games, with 70% of the snaps going to the last guys on a roster and practice squad types.

Here is an idea NFL...don't force season ticket holders to pay for preseason games....and make every seat in the house $20 bucks (first come first serve tickets). Give 1/2 of that money to St. Judes.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 games, with 70% of the snaps going to the last guys on a roster and practice squad types.

Here is an idea NFL...don't force season ticket holders to pay for preseason games....and make every seat in the house $20 bucks (first come first serve tickets). Give 1/2 of that money to St. Judes.

That's a great idea. I would support that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose