WK 1 Arizona Cardinals @ SF 49ers pre game thread 9/06/20-09/12/20

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
There is an RV convention for the next 4 days at Cards stadium.

Air quality is beyond horrible in Santa Clara. Perhaps they can move game to the Rose Bowl or SoFi stadium on Monday the 14th?

You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Theres an RV Show at State Farm Sunday, so it cant be moved there. Sun Devil Stadium?

Me thinks we're playing this game Monday

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You can just fly them in and play the game without them staying overnight although that might be somewhat unfair.

Game is at 1:30 I think so bring them in at 9am or something seems like plenty of time without them having to get up at 4am.

My guess is if they were going to do that, they would have done so by now so they're planning on Sunday or Monday in Santa Clara

What will they do if it's just as bad on Monday?

I'm actually contemplating going home from work the smoke is that bad. I have our outside air dampers down to 5%, can't go any lower due to Covid. I have the return fans cranked up. But it's so smoky I can't keep the smoke smell out

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Per CBS doesn't mean he tested positive could mean he came in contact with someone who's positive and so he's quarantined.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can just fly them in and play the game without them staying overnight although that might be somewhat unfair.

Game is at 1:30 I think so bring them in at 9am or something seems like plenty of time without them having to get up at 4am.

My guess is if they were going to do that, they would have done so by now so they're planning on Sunday or Monday in Santa Clara

What will they do if it's just as bad on Monday?

I'm actually contemplating going home from work the smoke is that bad. I have our outside air dampers down to 5%, can't go any lower due to Covid. I have the return fans cranked up. But it's so smoky I can't keep the smoke smell out

You can't. NFL has a rule that says you can't fly in same day.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss

·
47s

Cards fans, don’t get your hopes up for the game to be moved. The Air Quality Index for Sunday in Santa Clara is supposed to be 50. It’s trending downward.
I was just listening to a San Francisco radio station. The game could be postponed because of the fires and air quality. They said the NFL is monitoring the situation.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
WTH is the correct reading??? How can people be so off in the same afternoon?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I was just listening to a San Francisco radio station. The game could be postponed because of the fires and air quality. They said the NFL is monitoring the situation.
It’ll be hard for them to replay. Cards bye is week 8 and SFs is week 11.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It figures this $hit would affect us.:-(

Anyway I really believe the key to winning this game is getting pressure up the middle on Garrapolo. He showed he can carve us up if he’s allowed to sit back in the pocket. Pressure will result into 2 maybe 3 turnovers.

Last edited:

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Jimmy G is a stiff. This is the year he gets fully exposed. I like the Cards' chances on Sunday. At +7 I *really* like the Cards.

Jimmy G played stiff because he just came back after a torn ACL.

I don't think he will need to carve you up because the run game will wear your D down. I think your D looked better last year.

Either way I think it will be a good tone setting game for both teams.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave