Reaction score
I forgot about our O line..

So Kyler sacked for a loss of 6.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosss breaks through the line and hits Kyler as he is dropped back to pass on his blind side.... He goes low and blows his knees and ends his year. The ball is fumbled and ran back for a TD by Richard Sherman...

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosss breaks through the line and hits Kyler as he is dropped back to pass on his blind side.... He goes low and blows his knees and ends his year. The ball is fumbled and ran back for a TD by Richard Sherman...
That’s just cruel!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If it was me, I go double TE, play action zone read to Bosa's side, boot, with a TE (Arnold) drive route to the boot action.

It is low risk and uses early game aggressiveness against the 49ers. It gives Kyler an option to run and has splash play upside with Arnold.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm gonna pretend I never read this lol.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Cool story bro since I do not even remember Bosa making a tackle when we played them lol