Cut day

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
IMO ha-ha is no ball hawk. He looks more like a spectator when the balls in the air. Playoff games hags way behind wilson throws up a duck may have had his arm hit and he just stood there watching as dude caught a TD, and the Packers lose.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
HaHa has been on 3 different teams in the past two years. Yea, no.

Wouldn’t mind picking up Calvin Throck up. Prince just seems too raw to get fixed up.

We should not be looking forward to signing DBs coming from the Eagles of all DBs.

Come on now, number of teams out the window, Ha Ha has been productive. He has 16 more career INTs that the highest payed S in NFL and a higher PFF grade (I know we have a lot of PFF haters on this board). Again, not sure what went on with DAL but no one can call him a scrub.

Prince has more tools to work with than Throckmorton despite being raw. Throckmorton may be more versatile but Prince has the tools to be an NFL OT. If Kluger is as good at coaching up players as everyone says he could do more with Prince than with Throckmorton IMO.

Don't want Jones because I don't think he will be able to shake his propensity for injuries. But was a baller at UW, maybe a scheme change helps him out?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on now, number of teams out the window, Ha Ha has been productive. He has 16 more career INTs that the highest payed S in NFL and a higher PFF grade (I know we have a lot of PFF haters on this board). Again, not sure what went on with DAL but no one can call him a scrub.

Prince has more tools to work with than Throckmorton despite being raw. Throckmorton may be more versatile but Prince has the tools to be an NFL OT. If Kluger is as good at coaching up players as everyone says he could do more with Prince than with Throckmorton IMO.

Don't want Jones because I don't think he will be able to shake his propensity for injuries. But was a baller at UW, maybe a scheme change helps him out?
Number of teams out the window? If he’s productive, why did those teams release him after just 1 season each? We can’t call him a scrub, but those organizations can & have implied for not keeping him around for long.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Number of teams out the window? If he’s productive, why did those teams release him after just 1 season each? We can’t call him a scrub, but those organizations can & have implied for not keeping him around for long.
GB traded him because they didn't want to pay him and wanted to get something for him. CHI, WAS & DAL, yeah those are really smart front offices who always make great personnel decisions. :sarcasm: