Unhinged

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK this was freaking fantastic. Russell Crow was nails in this. Sure was nice to be in a Theater again FINALLY.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Looks like Harkins is opening here on Friday. I miss my date/movie night with my better half.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OK this was freaking fantastic. Russell Crow was nails in this. Sure was nice to be in a Theater again FINALLY.
How were the seating arrangements? I assume concession stand was same with line being spaced out and everyone in masks?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How were the seating arrangements? I assume concession stand was same with line being spaced out and everyone in masks?

you had to wear mask as you entered and to your seat. Obvisouly not while munching on snacks and stuff. I pre bought tickets online so didnt wait at box office and they had spacing marks at the concession stand. Where usually you could refill large popcorn or soda that is no longer allowed. In the theater itself it was only every other row and if you were all in same party you could sit together.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not too worried when we return to theaters. We sit front row or second row center so we usually have plenty of distancing from others already. LOL

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not too worried when we return to theaters. We sit front row or second row center so we usually have plenty of distancing from others already. LOL

Im not worried regardless

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not worried regardless

yeah... why would you care about anyone else around you? I mean, it’s just the flu, right?

Shane, the next time you even begin to complain about any kind of shutdown take a long look in the mirror to find who’s responsible.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah... why would you care about anyone else around you? I mean, it’s just the flu, right?

What does my level of worry have to do with anyone else around me? Do tell? Did I say I wasnt following the rules somewhere? hmmm?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Shane, the next time you even begin to complain about any kind of shutdown take a long look in the mirror to find who’s responsible.

Seriously! You couldn't drag me kicking and screaming to a movie theater right now. I mean, they're filthy places to begin with. Are you trusting 16 year olds to fully disinfect every seat used? I myself couldn't imagine going to a movie theater and wearing a mask to watch movies, though I also couldn't imagine not wearing a mask and sitting where anybody could have been sitting during a pandemic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave