• Deni Avdija

• Tyrese Haliburton

• Isaac Okoro

• Onyeka Okongwu

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haliburton could slide to us and he would be a nice fit on this team. Malcolm Brogdon type of player. Perfect backup 1 or 2.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard rumors to this effect. Let's hope it happens and the Suns are buyers.

That would be nice but I really doubt it. I expect to see a large group of very frugal front offices for a while and I wouldn't be surprised to see us leading the way.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be surprised if anyone sold first round picks. That practice has gone well out of style and if the cap shrinks then cheap talent with lots of club control will be at a premium.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Trading down is rarely a good move in the NBA. We don’t need more players, we need the best player possible.
Your first statement is accurate but I don't agree with the second. The sun's need multiple players, a backup center, possibly backup PF depending on if they keep saric, and backup shooting guard. Cam did great in the bubble but he's not the future point guard of this team either so add point guard as well. The starters for this team are very promising but I wouldn't bet money on this bench maintaining that bubble success, they were awful the entire year before it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be nice but I really doubt it. I expect to see a large group of very frugal front offices for a while and I wouldn't be surprised to see us leading the way.

There are two ways to look at it. Teams willing to sell draft picks to save money and teams wanting to buy picks to get talent on low-cost contracts.

Whether teams will sell picks remains to be seen but if they do I'd like for the Suns to be a player if it happens.

Anyway it was an early rumor but who knows.

RagMMA

Reaction score
Chose toppin because he attacks the rim, that gets team mates hype like oubre when he gives us that spark off the bench. And he's got an nba body.
Would be ok with okongu as well or any of the top 5 or 6.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Okongwu or Haliburton would be pleasant surprises at #10. Toppin is going to frustrate a lot of folks here. The comparisons to STAT are rampant, but he makes STAT look like Greek Freak on defense. This would force Ayton to always face the team's best front court defender and limit his ability to help close to the rim along with taking a bit off of his offensive game.

OP
OP
JerkFace

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Could we trade that 10 pick say to Dallas for 18 and 31? (not sure how the logistics work out or even if its legal) Or if a team would even do that.

Then go for a Paul Reed at 18 then whoever is left at 31 maybe a Xavier Tillman?

That would give us 2 defensive minded 10 and 10 PF with good rebounding and steals in NBA ready bodies, that would have to compete for the spot. (goodbye Frank cya Dario take Jerome and Okbozo with you when you leave)

Im not too sure about the # 10 pick i just don't think anyone we really need will be left.

Maybe Precious?

Toppin is unlikely to fall to 10.
I am pretty much against trading back. With that being said, if Toppin, Vassell, Hayes, Haliburton, Okongwu, Avdija are all gone At #10 the one team I would get on the phone with would be Boston. If we could trade #10 for #14 and #26 then I would have to think long and hard on it.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am pretty much against trading back. With that being said, if Toppin, Vassell, Hayes, Haliburton, Okongwu, Avdija are all gone At #10 the one team I would get on the phone with would be Boston. If we could trade #10 for #14 and #26 then I would have to think long and hard on it.
Danny Ainge again? I doubt he picks up.

OP
OP
JerkFace

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Danny Ainge again? I doubt he picks up.
Hard to say. If there is a player he loves at #10 he may. I’m not gung ho to trade with Boston, I was more just saying that in looking at the teams with 2 firsts or a first and early second, they are the only one I find even somewhat appealing.

Last edited: