Cards to sign Dre Kirkpatrick

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then why he was a FA? CB’s are a premium position. Contract issues? Injury concern?

He was making 12 mil and wasn't playing up to it. They had an out. Cap casualty.

Plus he missed 12 games last year. Maybe he only just got back to workout fitness.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then maybe you should be a little reserved about judgement haha... but seriously, at this point of the off season, Keim/Vance did the best with what was out there :raccoon:

Show me where I made a judgement? I asked a question.

I did go watch some stuff and I want to warn all fans now, and I can't say this enough...

Absolutely the worst open field tackler I have ever seen. No lie. Couldn't tackle an 8 year old in flip flops. Makes P2 look like Ray Lewis.

I'm guessing this is a large reason his PFF grades are trash.

But seems like a good dude and decent in coverage so interested to see what he can do.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is a good signing. I called it the best possible choice when Alford went down, happy they listened to me. :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
very excited about this signing if it means that Murphy stays in the slot where he belongs. I was beginning to fear we would have to watch Murphy out on an island getting owned again.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You all over the place....probably not real good....its a good signing.....im sure hes a upgrade

Not really - He is not an ideal starter, but it is a good signing because he is better than anybody else we have on the roster - with the possible exception of Chris Jones who the coaching staff doesn't want to play for some reason. Regardless he should be good depth for a good price - which makes it a good signing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA