Love Love Love Cardinals Flight Plan

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man, the producers that put all these together do a fabulous job. Of course I'm biased but there can't be a reality series about an NFL team better than this one out there. I just watched the new episode, it always gets me fired up & ready for the new season. After watching this new one, it looks like the Cardinals made up their minds to take Simmons after his interview at the combine. Of course he had to be on the board still obviously but they looked very impressed. Everyone talks about the KK crib, it is badass yes but the Steve Keim crib is amazing as well.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is always propaganda but this year feels more like it than ever. Probably because there isnt much actually happening.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the next one is football focused but based on the team Twitter pushing out hard on the backup QBs traveling, I have a feeling half will be that and the day off they had and half will be football.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
given the lockdown on information, i kinda doubt it
Editing skills can lead to you showing a lot of football and football discussion without showing what you're actually doing.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where is this Flight Plan broadcast, streaming?
My cable co. (Xfinity) has a direct (one click) access to You Tube (& stuff like Cardinal Underground and Cardinal Training Camp powered by Cox).

During initial set up, you're asked to indicate your favorite teams. This, in turn, let's you access various Cardinal-related content via You Tube. If you have a cable sports package, you might want to see if you have free access to the You Tube Cardinal programming; specifically Flight Plan.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I saw it. Well done. Also, is Kyler always that much of a grumpy midget?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Isabella looked insanely fast through his routes and I loved that clip of Hopkins mentoring him.

Isiah Simmons was completely missing from the video, I sure hope it's because they are hiding him from SF, and not because he's doing poorly in camp.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose