OT: Arrest warrants issued for armed robbery for NFL cornerbacks DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
⁦‪@TomPelissero‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Authorities didn’t charge Dunbar in the alleged robbery involving #Giants CB Deandre Baker. The NFL could still investigate further if new info comes to light, but finally, Dunbar gets to join his new team. A big boost for Seattle.

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
Hollywood can make an updated "The Longest Yard" movie starring these two knuckleheads in their new prison home.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NFL is being blatant with the cover up. If these were ordinary idiots off of the street they would already be in jail serving a minimum 5-10 years.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
NFL is being blatant with the cover up. If these were ordinary idiots off of the street they would already be in jail serving a minimum 5-10 years.

Not true even a little bit. When you are charged with a crime, it can take many months, and sometimes over a year before you go to trial.

Sounds like Baker was the perpetrator and Dunbar was just with him, but not an active participant in the crime.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Sooooooo should we sign him?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I am utterly shocked people in our society would conspire with others to completely fabricate a series of events that would lead to somebody being arrested for multiple fabricated felonies.

Quite a few of the recent stories to break regarding NFL Players have been just that. Made up BS

Reactions: HGC

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good for Baker.

This is a good example of why the "Cut the guy" policy of many teams before all the facts are available is garbage. The Giants just paid out a fully guaranteed round 1 contract and got a year of garbage football in return when they could have developed him.

Philon has lost 2 prime years of his career and several million dollars for something he still hasn't been tried for and I very much doubt ever will be convicted for.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk Pro

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A 23 years old former1st rounder rarely is available
Does he go through to the waiver wire?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A 23 years old former1st rounder rarely is available
Does he go through the waiver wire?

No he cleared waivers when he was cut.

For sure I'd sign him to kick the tyres. All upside.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No he cleared waivers when he was cut.

For sure I'd sign him to kick the tyres. All upside.

Definitely, Joseph and Fitzpatrick aren't the answer and p21 unfortunately isn't the same player he was

Then having another Deandre looks promising

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would bring him in for a tryout.

From what I'm gathering, he did nothing wrong. Extortion victim. I know it sounds crazy, but imagine getting a huge payday, and having 3 people come after you with blackmail. Crazier things have happened.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
This is actually rampant around our country. Even young girls (as well as presidents of major countries) know many of the cons. I was fool enough to pick up a girl hitchhiker once on my way to ASU to teach a class. (Stupid, becuase you would have thought I had learned my lesson years before). I just assumed she was a student needing a ride this time. After hopping in, she immediately asked me for some money and threatened to tell the cops that I tried to touch her. She actually hit herself upside her head to create a lump. Can you guess what happened?

I don't take to threats from anyone, bosses, bullies, or any strangers. One of my touchy points. Well, I instantly, without a second hesitation, pulled right into a gas station I was in front of and asked the attendant to call the police. I waited in the office until they arrived. While the attendant and I were waiting for them to arrive, the dumb girl went around the side of the station out of sight and beat herself some more.

When the police arrived I immediately told them what happened and after interviewing her and the attendant, they arrested her and sent me on my way. I can't help but wonder if they knew she had pulled that stunt before.

I really don't think she was going to call the police on me, but was just bluffing thinking I was weak and she would scare me. Unfortunate for her, she picked someone that time who lived his life by the slogan hung on the wall of his bedroom:

"Fear knocked at the door, Faith rose to open it, There was no one there."

Years before, while traveling around the country at the age of 21, I gave a ride to a young lady just east of the Grand Canyon. Said she was headed to Colorado. On the way, hours later she told me a story of someone she knew that got a ride from a dude and threatened him with a similar scheme as above. She asked me what I would do if in that predicament. (I was sure she was not telling me a silly story, but testing me.) I instantly replied to her with a laugh and said that I would immediately drive both of us to the nearest police station and let them decide who to believe. She laughed and changed the subject as we drove on to the 4 corners junction that led towards Colorado, where I left her to go on her journey. It was getting late at that time, and she looked confused and implied that she wanted to sleep with me in my VW camper. Ha ha.....silly girl. I left her on the roadside and continued on my journey to discover America.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is actually rampant around our country. Even young girls (as well as presidents of major countries) know many of the cons. I was fool enough to pick up a girl hitchhiker once on my way to ASU to teach a class. (Stupid, becuase you would have thought I had learned my lesson years before). I just assumed she was a student needing a ride this time. After hopping in, she immediately asked me for some money and threatened to tell the cops that I tried to touch her. She actually hit herself upside her head to create a lump. Can you guess what happened?

I don't take to threats from anyone, bosses, bullies, or any strangers. One of my touchy points. Well, I instantly, without a second hesitation, pulled right into a gas station I was in front of and asked the attendant to call the police. I waited in the office until they arrived. While the attendant and I were waiting for them to arrive, the dumb girl went around the side of the station out of sight and beat herself some more.

When the police arrived I immediately told them what happened and after interviewing her and the attendant, they arrested her and sent me on my way. I can't help but wonder if they knew she had pulled that stunt before.

I really don't think she was going to call the police on me, but was just bluffing thinking I was weak and she would scare me. Unfortunate for her, she picked someone that time who lived his life by the slogan hung on the wall of his bedroom:

Years before, while traveling around the country at the age of 21, I gave a ride to a young lady just east of the Grand Canyon. Said she was headed to Colorado. On the way, hours later she told me a story of someone she knew that got a ride from a dude and threatened him with a similar scheme as above. She asked me what I would do if in that predicament. (I was sure she was not telling me a silly story, but testing me.) I instantly replied to her with a laugh and said that I would immediately drive both of us to the nearest police station and let them decide who to believe. She laughed and changed the subject as we drove on to the 4 corners junction that led towards Colorado, where I left her to go on her journey. It was getting late at that time, and she looked confused and implied that she wanted to sleep with me in my VW camper. Ha ha.....silly girl. I left her on the roadside and continued on my journey to discover America.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Greatest......Sidebar........EVER!!!!!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave