OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man you guys are cynical.

It's not happening at the moment but it's like things piling up before an avalanche.

Suns need to fix it now. They have lost a bunch of players because they didn't have any foresight.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not happening at the moment but it's like things piling up before an avalanche.

Suns need to fix it now. They have lost a bunch of players because they didn't have any foresight.

or been backed into a corner and had to give up players because of that lack of foresight.

If they really believe Bridges/Johnson are the future at the 3, they need to be proactive about getting something for Kelly before they lose him for nothing.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or been backed into a corner and had to give up players because of that lack of foresight.

If they really believe Bridges/Johnson are the future at the 3, they need to be proactive about getting something for Kelly before they lose him for nothing.

It's too early to know if Johnson will be a starter in the league. Johnson doesn't have anything over Oubre in age as they are both 24.

If the Suns are tempted to move Oubre it's more likely that do not want to pay him after next season and Johnson is on a rookie contract.

If the Suns trade Oubre there is a good chance they will get a less talented player in return.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's too early to know if Johnson will be a starter in the league. Johnson doesn't have anything over Oubre in age as they are both 24.

If the Suns are tempted to move Oubre it's more likely that do not want to pay him after next season and Johnson is on a rookie contract.

If the Suns trade Oubre there is a good chance they will get a less talented player in return.
Or combine him with another asset. I could easily see some package including Oubre for Aaron Gordon. They have been trying to get that guy for a long time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or combine him with another asset. I could easily see some package including Oubre for Aaron Gordon. They have been trying to get that guy for a long time.

I think the injury to Jonathan Isaac diminished that option and the Magic would probably want a first round pick.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oubre > Gordon

It would be the Magic who should attach something with Gordon if they want Oubre. A top 10 protected 1st might even things out but not in this draft.

Gordon also pulled his hamstring the other day. I don't think this is the first time he's had hamstring issues either. I know he's not KJ but every time I hear of a hamstring injury, I think of KJ and worry.

I know Kelly isn't 100% right now either but he's been pretty reliable throughout his career. Last year's surgery is something I think could have waited until the offseason but the season was lost and there was no need to keep him out there.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I just set up online a "free" tour of the Suns Transformation Center. I did that years
ago inside Bank One Ballpark. Got a photo of me sitting in the empty D-backs dugout
as well as pretending to swing a bat next to home plate.

At the end of the hour-long tour, the sales rep was disappointed, of course, when I
did not purchase one of their season ticket plans.

But unlike the B.O.B., the Suns Talking Sticking Resort Arena upgrading is still in
progress. The Suns Transformation Center "tour" is a 2-room exhibit next door.

I received an immediate call from the sales rep and she made it clear that, if I did not
intend to purchase a season ticket plan, my appointment was not valid. I informed her
that I am a senior citizen on Social Security and it is not within my budget.

Being that it is only a small 2-room exhibit with photos, no loss! And I figure that we'll
be seeing photos online eventually. If the coronavirus is in check by next season, I'll
be sitting up in the rafters for a game or two.

Or await the Mercury season and a great seat for a reasonable price. The WNBA game
is as good as the NBA except for no dunks. Unless Britney Griner decides to try one of
her few.

I don't understand why she doesn't have two or three a game. But then, I wonder why
Deandre Ayton doesn't have two or three (or even one) a game.

DBook just had one in the Heat game as I was typing this. :)

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Top players leave teams all the time except for say the Lakers, where they still sometimes get moved for other teams’ top players. So it feels close to home as but isn’t all that unusual.

The Suns need to put a contending roster around Booker in the next few years regardless, because otherwise it’s a wasted prime whether he leaves or not. This offseason and next season are a great opportunity for everyone involved.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also, FU Draymond.

All that said, I really don’t like Devin repping Laker stuff During the biggest moments of his career. A LOT of guys were very very close with Kobe. None of them wore his colors while repping their team at the All-Star game. None of them are wearing Laker shirts after the biggest game of their career in the bubble.

Are any of us going to be surprised if he goes to LA when this contract is up to “continue Kobe’s legacy?” He’s already dating a Kardashian so he’s shown he’s got a taste for Hollywood at an early age.
If he does that DBook will probably supplant Kobe as my most despised player ever. He'd probably certainly take the current title from Westbrook.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some interesting stuff on Deandre Ayton.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns will play Dallas at 1 p.m. on Thursday. It will be on TNT and FSAZ.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More from Adrian Wojnarowski on Ayton.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Top players leave teams all the time except for say the Lakers, where they still sometimes get moved for other teams’ top players. So it feels close to home as but isn’t all that unusual.

The Suns need to put a contending roster around Booker in the next few years regardless, because otherwise it’s a wasted prime whether he leaves or not. This offseason and next season are a great opportunity for everyone involved.

It looks like DBook will be a Laker after his contract ends, even if the Suns were to sneak into the playoffs.

Repeatedly wearing Laker logo, under the guise of a tribute to Kobe, should be an obvious clue. Even to
the clueless Sarver.

And being in with the Kardashians on top of it. Their only talent is publicity. Famous for being famous.
All the signs are there.

We would be wise to trade him for players in exchange before that. Even if the Lakers are the only takers.

Our concern should be what is in our best interest going forward! Do I expect Sarver and his errand boy
boy Jones to comprehend that? No!

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose