xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hope this happens. College football bores me anyway until the championship and taking those super spreader events out of the equation is good for the country and getting out of this mess.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
HS Football is almost cancelled here in PA as well. I would love a Friday, Sat, & Sunday night game.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I wish they’d play games every night, and give guys 8 days between games. Play Sunday today, you play Monday next week, the Tuesday on the week after that, the Wednesday and so on. You could have 2 games each evening and night, and televise all 16 games. We would enjoy it, ladies may hate it, and the NFL would become more popular.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I wish they’d play games every night, and give guys 8 days between games. Play Sunday today, you play Monday next week, the Tuesday on the week after that, the Wednesday and so on. You could have 2 games each evening and night, and televise all 16 games. We would enjoy it, ladies may hate it, and the NFL would become more popular.

You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Honestly, if HS and College are gone, the NFL should really look into maybe 3-4 cities as bubbles, like the NBA. Find 3 stadiums with Syn Turf, that can handle up to 2 games each Sat/Sun and maybe 1 on Friday/Thurs...Really limit the travel.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I couldn't handle that, haha. Plus, watching football all in one day is nice, and really appealing for fantasy football.

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score

I think that this scenario is what really worries college football execs. No college ball but NFL ball all the time. Who needs college ball if you can watch pros everyday. I would greatly miss college balls but some people would not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose