Cards signing OT Kelvin Beachum per Gambo

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Well consider this

For the 2013 season, Keim was selected as Pro Football Talk's NFL Executive of the Year

For the 2014 season, Keim was selected as NFL Executive of the Year by The Sporting News and back to back years by Pro Football Talk

Had a slump but who can really fault his actions at all the last two years, and the time spoon feeding an Arians era and not a franchise
Kyler, Isiah, D-hop (maybe the most lopsided steal in NFL history)
Screwed up major hiring Wilks (and the likes of McCoy), drafting Rosen but, look at the about face in one year and the guys and coaches he brought in because he's no snail

Top 5 no, in the top ten probably... damn right if you serious look at the other franchise GMs where a miss is commonplace :)
I do like what Keim is doing my only concern (if you want to call it that) is the FOOTBALL Gods frown on us again with a whole lot of unseen injuries seems like this team always gets nailed with those (To me more so than other teams do)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still mad about this when the supposed starting OT is already on a cannot play list?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am certainly glad we have depth when we have Marcus "Don't call me Todd Heap" Gilbert on the team

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like my guess of "He signed for us and said he would have a chance to start because a projected starter was opting out" was correct.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well...... I think it's obvious that he will not be playing for us. Ever.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So..... The Beachum signing has to considered fortuitous at this point. We still have competition with Beachum & Murray, but can also allow Josh Jones to grow before throwing him to the wolves of the NFC West.

I really hope whoever is out there gets ready for an immediate 2-banger of Bosa, & Young.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's be honest. Gilbert wasn't going to last long.

We have good tackle depth. It's no great loss.

Sadly not much cap saved. He was one of our better value deals.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm really bummed we'll never see Gilbert play for us. I bet he'll never play in the NFL again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson