2019-20 Arizona Coyotes News Thread

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up with Grabner? He was healthy scratched from so many games this past season. He's crazy good on the PK and his speed is top notch.

Anyone got any info?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up with Grabner? He was healthy scratched from so many games this past season. He's crazy good on the PK and his speed is top notch.

Anyone got any info?

The normal sources have been pretty quiet about that, so I would guess it could still be related to his eye injury. It was very bad. I find it hard to believe he's in the doghouse with coach because he's in insanely good shape and his speed is deadly. Also one of the best PK'rs in the league. He's worth a spot on the bench just for PK ability alone.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The normal sources have been pretty quiet about that, so I would guess it could still be related to his eye injury. It was very bad. I find it hard to believe he's in the doghouse with coach because he's in insanely good shape and his speed is deadly. Also one of the best PK'rs in the league. He's worth a spot on the bench just for PK ability alone.
I was thinking that as well, but that was well over a year ago. I hope he's now on the way to a full recovery for him as a human being and then next as a hockey player.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that as well, but that was well over a year ago. I hope he's now on the way to a full recovery for him as a human being and then next as a hockey player.

:thumbup:

As I understand it, it's more of a learn to live with it versus 'full' recovery. It's amazing he can even see out of it! There's only so much doctors can do in an injury like that. Grabs has certainly shown he'll put in the work if a comeback is possible. It may simply be out of his hands.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen what channel they're expecting these to air on? NBCSN or Fox Sports AZ?