Arizona Cardinals off-season workouts. 2020

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The mayor of Phoenix just said that the Abrazo Heath Care System has run out of morgue space and will be using refrigerated trucks. The Cardinals are scheduled to open training camp in 18 days.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
The mayor of Phoenix just said that the Abrazo Heath Care System has run out of morgue space and will be using refrigerated trucks. The Cardinals are scheduled to open training camp in 18 days.

Lol... Yup I’m starting to pile mine up in the backyard. Don’t believe everything you read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't a covid thread.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

How? At the previous peak back in April/May AZ were averaging about 25 deaths a day. Right now the rolling weekly average is 40 a day.

How can they be running out of morgue space with 40 deaths a day in a state of 7.2m people?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How? At the previous peak back in April/May AZ were averaging about 25 deaths a day. Right now the rolling weekly average is 40 a day.

How can they be running out of morgue space with 40 deaths a day in a state of 7.2m people?

And I'm suppose to have the answer?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going to try and put individual workouts in one place. I don't know what else to call it but here we go.
Ronin - Maybe it's my clunky I-Pad but your Twitter format is very slow and unstable. Any possibility of copying and pasting content to a spiffier format that doesn't take a week & a half to load?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ronin - Maybe it's my clunky I-Pad but your Twitter format is very slow and unstable. Any possibility of copying and pasting content to a spiffier format that doesn't take a week & a half to load?
On text I can.
Not sure how can on videos, clips, etc. Maybe I can just drop the link in the post instead? Idk

*nope that didn't work

pic.twitter.com/QgracFCN7a

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA