Hannibal

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
Seems as though that the creator is moving on. It was indeed more suited for cable than a broadcast network like NBC!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This show is nuts. And I love it. Too bad it never caught on.

You must be registered for see images

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am wayyyyyyyy late to this party but started this on a lark last week and good lord, this show is freaking SICK in every way shape or form. I’m halfway through Season 2 and I’m floored by not only how good it is, but that it was actually on network TV.

Silence Of The Lambs is one of my favorite books/movies ever and I could have never imagined a Hannibal Lecter story that could live up to it, but this show is just awesome. Mads as Lecter is a great interpretation of the character, Will is so much more interesting in this or any version of Red Dragon before it.

Really liked Season 1, but the way they flipped the script on its head putting Will in a cage in Season 2 has been nothing short of brilliant. I know WHERE the story is going eventually, but finding out the how is well worth the ride.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOLY poo!!! Crawford just found Miriam! Did NOT see that coming.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I am wayyyyyyyy late to this party but started this on a lark last week and good lord, this show is freaking SICK in every way shape or form. I’m halfway through Season 2 and I’m floored by not only how good it is, but that it was actually on network TV.

Silence Of The Lambs is one of my favorite books/movies ever and I could have never imagined a Hannibal Lecter story that could live up to it, but this show is just awesome. Mads as Lecter is a great interpretation of the character, Will is so much more interesting in this or any version of Red Dragon before it.

Really liked Season 1, but the way they flipped the script on its head putting Will in a cage in Season 2 has been nothing short of brilliant. I know WHERE the story is going eventually, but finding out the how is well worth the ride.

HOLY ****!!! Crawford just found Miriam! Did NOT see that coming.

Epic bump here Cheese..... Everyone should watch this on Netflix.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Epic bump here Cheese..... Everyone should watch this on Netflix.

I’m mad. I was in a deep Hannibal TV hole where I was just cruising through this at 2-3 episodes a night, smashed through seasons 1 and 2 in about 10 days. Then some big life stuff knocked it out of rotation. Tried getting started again in S3, but can’t get into it for some reason. Maybe it’s because the first two episodes are outside the country and it’s just too much of a paradigm shift so far in S3.

Feel like I need to finish it tho. Is S3 worth finishing?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I’m mad. I was in a deep Hannibal TV hole where I was just cruising through this at 2-3 episodes a night, smashed through seasons 1 and 2 in about 10 days. Then some big life stuff knocked it out of rotation. Tried getting started again in S3, but can’t get into it for some reason. Maybe it’s because the first two episodes are outside the country and it’s just too much of a paradigm shift so far in S3.

Feel like I need to finish it tho. Is S3 worth finishing?
I would finish it. It's funny how similar our stories are.

I watched S1 & S2 as they occurred. Started S3, wasn't totally feeling the storyline, then had life hit me right in the face and it took me another 18 months to get back to it on my DVR.

I would say that it isn't up to the S1 or 2 standards. And I'm not a fan of that reporter lady. But overall I was glad I finished.