Michael Bidwill hospitalized in Rhode Island with COVID-19

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Wishing the best for Michael. Most of us are going to get it sooner or later. It's the nature of the beast. Not trying to be negative here, but just realistic. Many on this board are in our 40's, 50's, 60's and beyond. For most of you it will be just a blip in the road. I myself am in the high risk group being over 65, diabetic, cancer and HBP. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's hope so. We have heard many stories of the virus lingering or even roaring back for round two. Keeping Mr. Bidwill in my thoughts...

It's buried in the sensationalized article.

The real headline should be "Bidwill to be released from hospital after COVID scare" but then no one clicks or overreacts.

The media is getting irritating with this stuff.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s good to be rich and powerful. Most people with his symptoms would not have been admitted to a hospital. They would’ve been told go home and quarantine for 14 days. At least that’s what I’ve seen from friends.

Glad he’s in the mend. Hope he doesn’t have any permanent damage.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It's buried in the sensationalized article.

The real headline should be "Bidwill to be released from hospital after COVID scare" but then no one clicks or overreacts.

The media is getting irritating with this stuff.

You nailed it on the head. Many of us are becoming numb to COVID 19 hysteria. Glad Michael B is well. Great owner and leader

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicole Bidwill said he is doing well & said he should be home soon.

Blessings to him & his family. Imo he’s the most approached & friendliest owner in all of professional sports. God is good :notworthy:

I loved him at the Irish Festival a few years back. He was razzing my Cowboy fan sister in law saying "You think Jerry wants to hang out with you? I do though"

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
That hospital is about 45 minutes from me. He had to have been there on vacation. Newport is a big yacht center. It’s a pretty small hospital prob the 3rd or 4th largest in the state and that’s saying something as most people just go to Rhode Island Hospital. Glad he’s feeling better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose