Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spencer Dinwiddie will sit restart.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without Beal on the Wizards and the Nets rolling out a G-League team, the NBA really should have went with a top 16 teams format for the playoffs this year. Watching the Bucks destroy Brooklyn by 30+ points for 4 games in round 1 won't entertain anyone.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey man it's not the same.

China only forcefully harvests the organs of their political detainees and tortures millions of Muslims in internment camps. They're not an evil racist country like the US.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...-organs-detainees-tribunal-concludes-n1018646

https://time.com/5738401/xinjiang-uighur-muslim-camps-china-cables/

Without Chinese dollars everybody in the NBA takes massive haircut. They're free to crap all over the US with little to no consequence.

What China does is gross, but again, to expect ANYONE to rise to the same level of activism for things happening half the world away as they do to injustices in the communities they grew up in is just absurd.

Next time I hear people asking the city to address pot holes I am going to get in their face about how areas in Africa lack paved roads.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The choices of nine NBA players were leaked by Chris Haynes of TNT and Yahoo Sports on Tuesday during Inside the NBA on TNT. Here is the first list:

Rudy Gobert[/a] (Utah Jazz) – “Equality”
CJ McCollum (Portland Trail Blazers) – “Education Reform”
Jusuf Nurkic (Portland Trail Blazers) – ‘Equality”
Kent Bazemore (Sacramento Kings) – “Education Reform”
Matisse Thybulle (Philadelphia 76ers) – “Vote”
Pat Connaughton (Milwaukee Bucks) – “Equality”
Meyers Leonard (Miami Heat) – “Equality”
Ivica Zubac (Los Angeles Clippers) – “Enough”
Moe Wagner (Wizards) – “Vote”' data-reactid="21">Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz) – “Equality”
CJ McCollum (Portland Trail Blazers) – “Education Reform”
Jusuf Nurkic (Portland Trail Blazers) – ‘Equality”
Kent Bazemore (Sacramento Kings) – “Education Reform”
Matisse Thybulle (Philadelphia 76ers) – “Vote”
Pat Connaughton (Milwaukee Bucks) – “Equality”
Meyers Leonard (Miami Heat) – “Equality”
Ivica Zubac (Los Angeles Clippers) – “Enough”
Moe Wagner (Wizards) – “Vote”
https://sports.yahoo.com/rudy-gobert-replace-name-jersey-130015846.html

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I never had a doubt Gentry and D'Antoni would be in Orlando as long as they are healthy. They love basketball too much to stay away.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What China does is gross, but again, to expect ANYONE to rise to the same level of activism for things happening half the world away as they do to injustices in the communities they grew up in is just absurd.

Next time I hear people asking the city to address pot holes I am going to get in their face about how areas in Africa lack paved roads.

The degree of the problem is the issue here.

China has a million people in concentration camps and is killing people and selling their organs.

Literal Nazi stuff, and the NBA forbids a single word of criticism.

I'm sorry what China is doing is at least 1000 times worse than anything going on in the US, and the NBA and their players are making tons of money off of China.

What is absurd is that everyone is mostly silent about China's butchery.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
As much as I love basketball the season should be cancelled. Especially here in AZ. I have zero faith that anyone in leadership here could put a plan together to keep fans, society and players safe. Basketball and basketball watching is not essential. Dunk this year and have a plan for next.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
As much as I love basketball the season should be cancelled. Especially here in AZ. I have zero faith that anyone in leadership here could put a plan together to keep fans, society and players safe. Basketball and basketball watching is not essential. Dunk this year and have a plan for next.
I agree, except the Suns need that TV money to survive. Players need that money for salaries. I would watch at home. NBATV I have had too many problems in the past with their League Pass option. I would buy merchandise or something to support the team if they lost ticket revenues.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Monty had a presser where he explained what the smart ring, magic band, and proximity monitors do. It's interesting if you want to know what the NBA is doing to try and control the bubble and keep things clear.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...l-gadget-functions-orlando-bubble/5418966002/
I am not impressed with the wrist band. I managed low income houosing and my seniors had key fobs that did the same thing. The ring is what I am more intigued by, I wish they would explain more of how that works, does it use cellular and GPS? How is it monitoring more than a pulse? It has a lot of technology in juts a small device it seems!

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clay Ferraro
@ClayWPLG
· 1m
Spo says this scenario feels exactly like their training camp in the Bahamas. The setup, layout, etc. Says once they start practicing, it feels more normal.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not impressed with the wrist band. I managed low income houosing and my seniors had key fobs that did the same thing. The ring is what I am more intigued by, I wish they would explain more of how that works, does it use cellular and GPS? How is it monitoring more than a pulse? It has a lot of technology in juts a small device it seems!

I bet we will see the "Oura smart ring" or something similar used in the future to monitor medical patients via a wireless connection to a monitor or a smart phone.