Fanless games suuuuuck

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else. I just know that my wife and I would attend games, wear masks, keep our distance, etc. Again, this is months from now when things may be better, the same, or worse. It's all just speculation.

If people are allowed back with specific rules in place, I would expect there to be consequences for those who refuse to behave properly - ejection, loss of season tickets, banned from attending future games, etc.
When you sit down in a full row...each side, behind and in front of you, how are you going to keep your distance? Are you expecting all fans to be wearing masks? If you're wearing a mask, great...you're protecting others around you. If they aren't wearing masks, you are at risk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe mic up a few more players. Show the games on a bit of a delay to mute the profanity.

i thought about this but the problem with he delay is because of twitter and social, there's no way to really delay the game over the air without social media spoiling it. the NFL network should definitely do something like that and have a parental warning or something before hand. that would be awesome to hear these guys jawing at each other.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else. I just know that my wife and I would attend games, wear masks, keep our distance, etc. Again, this is months from now when things may be better, the same, or worse. It's all just speculation.

If people are allowed back with specific rules in place, I would expect there to be consequences for those who refuse to behave properly - ejection, loss of season tickets, banned from attending future games, etc.
Yeah that’s wishful thinking.

Reaction score

BIM: there

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Michael B has an easy decision. Only Cardinals fans are allowed in the stadium. Heck, we only make up about half of the attendance anyway. Would be nice to see a game without a single 49ers jersey

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
As much as I love football, the season should be cancelled. Especially here in AZ. I have zero faith that anyone in leadership here could put a plan together to keep fans, society and players safe. Football and football watching is not essential. Punt this year and have a plan for next.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA