Reaction score
OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Valley of the Suns is the worst. Connecting the dots, I'm pretty sure he's injured. He was getting consistent minutes, then played 3 minutes (despite starting the game) on the 16th and hasn't played the past two games.

It appears you are correct. They don't make it easy to figure out G-League injuries, I know that now. I had to sift through the NAZ Suns website, Twitter, and Facebook to find something about an injury and it was a fan comment on a post about the last game he played in telling him to take care of his ankle that tipped me off. The NAZ Suns liked that comment also, so apparently he tweaked his ankle in that game. No official injury report anywhere and even pregame breakdowns didn't mention an actual injury. He was their starter all year so it should have earned a mention.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Northern Arizona Suns will play the 2020-21 season in the Phoenix area. The change is reportedly due to the coronavirus.

They had been playing their games in Prescott Valley.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The Northern Arizona Suns will play the 2020-21 season in the Phoenix area. The change is reportedly due to the coronavirus.

They had been playing their games in Prescott Valley.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I was telling my wife, imagine being a young guy in Prescott, say a guy from NY or Chicago and then ending up in Prescott where the sidewalks roll up at 6PM! LOL! I lived there for a bit this past year. Definitely not a young person or single person's town. I bet the guys on the NAZ are jazzed to be potentially in Tempe, or somewhere like that!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was telling my wife, imagine being a young guy in Prescott, say a guy from NY or Chicago and then ending up in Prescott where the sidewalks roll up at 6PM! LOL! I lived there for a bit this past year. Definitely not a young person or single person's town. I bet the guys on the NAZ are jazzed to be potentially in Tempe, or somewhere like that!

I'm sure the younger guys would prefer the city lifestyle but I think Prescott is a pretty nice place to live. And it's not that far from Phoenix or Flagstaff.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'm sure the younger guys would prefer the city lifestyle but I think Prescott is a pretty nice place to live. And it's not that far from Phoenix or Flagstaff.
I worked in the housing industry there. Housing is a real problem, Not so much price, as there is almost ZERO rentals there at any one time. I was wanting to rent there last year, and I couldn't even find a dump to live in. It is nice. My folks live there. It has one of the highest rated hospitals in the US. Cottonwood has some fantastic doctors there for a small town! Stay out of Chino Valley, LOL! I rented for a while right near Senator McCain. He was actually in Cornville, not Sedona! I was lucky to find a trailer in Page Springs right on Oak Creek, next to the Fishery by the bridge. A little Oasis in that area! Prescott is great for old farts like me who go out to eat at nice places, and are married. Great to raise kids I imagine. However, there are no jobs there when your kids graduate. I have been told they all move away.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I worked in the housing industry there. Housing is a real problem, Not so much price, as there is almost ZERO rentals there at any one time. I was wanting to rent there last year, and I couldn't even find a dump to live in. It is nice. My folks live there. It has one of the highest rated hospitals in the US. Cottonwood has some fantastic doctors there for a small town! Stay out of Chino Valley, LOL! I rented for a while right near Senator McCain. He was actually in Cornville, not Sedona! I was lucky to find a trailer in Page Springs right on Oak Creek, next to the Fishery by the bridge. A little Oasis in that area! Prescott is great for old farts like me who go out to eat at nice places, and are married. Great to raise kids I imagine. However, there are no jobs there when your kids graduate. I have been told they all move away.

Yeah, it's a great retirement area.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the NAZ Suns play at the Madhouse at some point. Of course it depends on the date if I'll attend or not but I think it would be cool to see a real throwback game with them in the Suns uniforms from the 80's and playing in the Coliseum.