Official Season Win-Loss Predictions 2020: Take 2

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know the drill.

Thread will be available for posting/changes up until the second game of the season

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Schedule is brutal with 6 games against Houston. Calhoun and Beer missing at least a week. Leake down. I don't see a positive trend here. I am going 29-31

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Schedule is brutal with 6 games against Houston. Calhoun and Beer missing at least a week. Leake down. I don't see a positive trend here. I am going 29-31

After the two pre season games I am lowering by 1 to 28 and 32. This team doesn't look prepared or mentally ready

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know two other people picked 32 but.. I gotta pick 32, too. :)

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
After watching their listless effort this week, I now think they will struggle to win 20.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was dead on. This team will compete for the top pick

Yup. And Lovullo needs to he held accountable for this debacle. Hazen pulled off a miracle to put together a talented team, and Lovullo and the coaching staff have crapped the bed.

Case in point: Ketel Marte is NOT a lead off hitter. He has never been a lead off hitter. And by putting him in the lead off spot, Lovullo has taken an MVP candidate and completely neutralized him.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
(A) Would Kendrick and Hazen remove Lovullo during this short 60-game 'season'?............Possibly

(B) Would they hire an experienced Manager to replace him? One who knows how to
manage a National League team?...........................................................................................Probably not

(C) Or promote Bench coach Luis Urueta...............................................................................Wouldn't make a difference

(D) Or promote Reno's manager Chris Cron (Kevin Cron's dad).............................................He'd know how to drive in runs

(E) Or just listen to Lovullo's alibis for the next 58 games....................................................Probably

It is a short season. But, indications are that it will seem like a very long season.................With no playoff appearance

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With this awesome start, sarcasm, I'm going with 20 wins, 40 losses.