I'm listening to...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm secure in my manhood, are you?

Nothing wrong with Peter Cetera or Chicago.

Totally agree. Love Cetera and Chicago!

I prefer to think of it as, dcr is just sappy-happy. :)

And you reap the benefits! :) You go, girl!

BTW, DCR, I have seen both Hall and Oates and Huey Lewis in concert, back in the day. Both were very good, but I agree with your assessment that H&O is better. (How about them apples, dotken!)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. This explains your rotten musical taste. I shall now treat you as someone 'special.'

That cover was horrible. I'm not sure how anyone would like it. I also think Dido is horrible and that's who that reminded me of.

I don't have anything against HL&tN, they just can't hold Hall & Oates jock.

Totally agree. Love Cetera and Chicago!

And you reap the benefits! :) You go, girl!

BTW, DCR, I have seen both Hall and Oates and Huey Lewis in concert, back in the day. Both were very good, but I agree with your assessment that H&O is better. (How about them apples, dotken!)

Hall & Oates might be the must underrated band in history. I'd love to see them in concert some day.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Just downloaded my 2000th song for Itunes: Mr. Bungle, None of Them Knew They Were Robots.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Hall & Oates might be the must underrated band in history. I'd love to see them in concert some day.

They didn't play a D-Backs game because of SB1070. I wonder if their manager sang "I Can't Go For That" on the phone when he cancelled.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Listening to the Steely Dan station on Prime Music. Yacht Rock plays a lot of Steely Dan, too! Throws in a couple Donald Fagen songs, too.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Listening to the Steely Dan station on Prime Music. Yacht Rock plays a lot of Steely Dan, too! Throws in a couple Donald Fagen songs, too.
I recently stumbled upon the "Yacht Rock" station on apple music. Had never heard of that term. It's got some good stuff!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I recently stumbled upon the "Yacht Rock" station on apple music. Had never heard of that term. It's got some good stuff!
A friend told ne that an I literally ask him if people on Yacht's listen to that music. I listen to the Amazon Prime Music station of that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave