CK In Cardinal Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am not sure what is up with CK overall. I was in Northern Nevada when he played ball up there, and he clearly had a very strong arm. He came out to throw a first pitch at a baseball game up there, and without warming up threw a 90+ MPH fastball. CK looks to pass the eye test of staying in shape. I just wonder why? He could go back to baseball if he wanted. He could have played in another football league if he really loves the game that much. He has basically done nothing sports wise since 2016. I just don't think he has the drive or desire you want in football player right now. I want an alpha that wants to win games! I don't have any doubts about him physically. I just doubt the mental.

Because he gets flustered. cannot process information fast enough and then throws the ball to the wrong place with his strong arm... he does not know how to read defenses

Jetstream Green

Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very easy to believe if one considers playing ability which was why he made that comparison. Look, both cannot play due to assorted reasons but Washington was a far better player for an extended period for his respective position

So easily you dismiss Washington's problems with the Cardinals.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
So easily you dismiss Washington's problems with the Cardinals.
I did not, not once as a football player. Your're puling the proverbial teeth to make your opinion hold any water. They both as I said for reasons good and bad have not been allowed access to the field but while on the field Washington blows Kap away and it's not even close. I said he was a better 'football player', that's where the greater than prompt was applied and have no recourse to dish into the problems removed from the criteria then if that's not the basis of that greater than sign... or is there something I did not stress enough in my response to verify which I think I made quite apparent

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not, not once as a football player. Your're puling the proverbial teeth to make your opinion hold any water. They both as I said for reasons good and bad have not been allowed access to the field but while on the field Washington blows Kap away and it's not even close. I said he was a better 'football player', that's where the greater than prompt was applied and have no recourse to dish into the problems removed from the criteria then if that's not the basis of that greater than sign... or is there something I did not stress enough in my response to verify which I think I made quite apparent

The way the two players ended their two careers is totally different. I'm not sure how you can separate the person from the player especially the way they left the league. They are totally different. Washington only played 4 seasons. Kaepernick should still be playing.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
The way the two players ended their two careers is totally different. I'm not sure how you can separate the person from the player especially the way they left the league. They are totally different. Washington only played 4 seasons. Kaepernick should still be playing.

Think about that one statement because that is not what I am talking about :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think about that one statement because that is not what I am talking about :)

Washington only played 4 seasons. If you want to hang your hat he was better over 4 seasons be my guest... what a waste of talent.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Huh? They ended their careers exactly the same. Both wanted more money and any 1 of 32 teams were willing to pay for their services... try again.

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
Aside from the politics, it's a question of whether he can improve the QB depth chart for the Cardinals or any other NFL team. He's not owed an NFL position, but will need to earn it like everyone else who has not played for a few seasons. Teams will need to look at what he can do for them now, and put the politics for or against out of the equation. If he can make an NFL team on his merits, that will be fine, but if he can't perform well enough, he will have to accept that also.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like Kaepernick as a person, but I did not like him as a player. The game where he threw back-to-back pick sixes to HB and Bethel was one of the worst QB performances I have ever watched.

Still, he is very likely better than Hundley, who has never shown anything as a passer and is still in the middle of a domestic violence lawsuit. It's hard to believe that Kaep wouldn't be an upgrade.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Bring him in for a tryout. Who knows? He could come in handy before the season is over. Stranger things have happened.

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
Uhmmm, no! Dude can’t play ball anymore. He is to political, don’t want him anywhere near the Cardinals.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a funny reminder for those who seem to forget why you do not even consider signing this guy :)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Friend of mine did that. RetroSFX. He also does alot of classic movies with classic gaming sounds. He just finished up a Jackie Chan mashup.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose