The Bird Gauntlet?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had never heard of this before until my brother who's a Cowboy fan had told me about it, but there are only two teams since the Ravens came into the league that have done the bird gauntlet. That is, played every team in the NFL with a bird nickname. So much has to play right for the schedule to come out that way, especially since there is are two divisions that would require same place finishes. The Cowboys do it this year, so their game with us at will at least be one L. I'll be keeping an eye on their run this year.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had never heard of this before until my brother who's a Cowboy fan had told me about it, but there are only two teams since the Ravens came into the league that have done the bird gauntlet. That is, played every team in the NFL with a bird nickname. So much has to play right for the schedule to come out that way, especially since there is are two divisions that would require same place finishes. The Cowboys do it this year, so their game with us at will at least be one L. I'll be keeping an eye on their run this year.

I think we have a 55/45 shot at the playoffs this year. I'd take 45/55 odds if that means we beat the Cowboys.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave