DJ traded to the Texans for DeAndre Freaking Hopkins

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeAndre Hopkins makes PFF's All-Clutch Team for 2019.

Hopkins was one of the NFL’s more impactful players in clutch situations, and Pro Football Focus named him to its All-Clutch Team for last year.

The new member of the Arizona Cardinals caught 24 passes for 384 yards and no drops in the fourth quarter or overtime of games within eight points or less.

The only other receiver to make the All-Clutch Team was New Orleans Saints wideout Michael Thomas, who clocked in with 22 catches on 24 targets for 213 yards and two touchdowns.

https://arizonasports.com/story/2302849/deandre-hopkins-makes-pffs-2019-all-clutch-team/

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
God this offseason is taking forever I'm just soooo pumped to see this team on the field

Cards on paper have made vast improvements on offense and on def

Fingers crossed it works out... especially if this is fitz last yr but hoping he plays one more to try and catch rice record!!!

Rise up red sea

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
God this offseason is taking forever I'm just soooo pumped to see this team on the field

Cards on paper have made vast improvements on offense and on def

Fingers crossed it works out... especially if this is fitz last yr but hoping he plays one more to try and catch rice record!!!

Rise up red sea
What the Chiefs had done and the Ravens prior in a off season accomplished is not how I am going to judge this team, it's simply not really the norm. Those two squads had talent already. I expect the Cards to be a contender this following year and knocking on the door now for some significant games whether they make the playoffs or not

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DHop has been through a lot in his life and his disposition makes him appear very grounded.
Yea it's soooo sad that is mom is blind i think he gives every td ball to her which is awesome hope he gets to do a bunch of that as a card!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea it's soooo sad that is mom is blind i think he gives every td ball to her which is awesome hope he gets to do a bunch of that as a card!

Sad story. Throwing acid in the face of a person is the most cowardly action, a person with 4 children to raise alone, Jesus, human being the worst species on this earth

Last edited:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sad story. Throwing acid in the face of a person is the most cowardly action, a person with 4 children to raise alone, Jesus, human being the worst species on this earth

https://people.com/sports/deandre-hopkins-mother-profile-acid-attack/#:~:text=Greenlee — the mother of Houston,station, according to USA Today.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=27845668

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everytime I see this thread it still blows my mind that this actually happened!

DeAndre Freaking Hopkins
Hahaha I feel you man no idea wtf obrain was thinking lol i would have just hanged up phone if i got that trade offer....

Johnson is not that good anymore injury prone and slower he did have some goid seasons though

Why I'm praying for nfl in September October i need to watch hop drake kirk firz Murray simmons jones soon!!!

Been in sports black out to long

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I feel you man no idea wtf obrain was thinking lol i would have just hanged up phone if i got that trade offer....

Johnson is not that good anymore injury prone and slower he did have some goid seasons though

Why I'm praying for nfl in September October i need to watch hop drake kirk firz Murray simmons jones soon!!!

Been in sports black out to long

I would probably have figured it was prank call by someone trying to make a joke.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose