OT: Will any of these QBs make the HOF?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Probably Manning and Rivers. Manning's got the name and the Super Bowls. Rivers has accumulated way too many stats to not.
Ryan has(or will have) a better case than Rivers by the time they both retire.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt Ryan sure seems to have fell off the Earth compared to the hype he used to get

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk courtesy of puckhead

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Matt Ryan really doesn’t even strike me as being on the bubble. Don’t get me wrong, he’s been head and shoulders above lots of the trash we’ve dealt with here, but I can’t see him being a strong candidate.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
My problem with is how we seemed to have lowered the bar over the years when it comes to HOF. Not just NFL but all major sports. There are good players, great players and then HOF players. I don’t think any of the three fit my definition of HOF. That being said, Manning will get in based on the two rings but IMO is not a HOF

Last edited:

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My problem with is how we seemed to have lowered the bar over the years when it comes to HPF. Not just NFL but all major sports. There are good players, great players and then HOF players. I don’t think any of there three fit my definition of HOF. That being said, Manning will get in based on the two rings but IMO is not a HOF

He is Jim Plunkett in a Giants uniform

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All 3 will probably make the HOF eventually.

Funny that Ryan is getting the most shade when he's by far the best QB there. He's top 10 in all time yards and still has 5 years left. He averages nearly 4300 yards, 66% comp % and 27 TD's per season over 12 years.

Ryan is a sure fire HOFer.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree the HOF standards have been lowered. That said I
would only vote for Eli because he beat NE twice.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ryan has(or will have) a better case than Rivers by the time they both retire.
Maybe so. Kinda just where we stand today I don't see it for Ryan. Is he gonna play until he's 40? If Julio Jones falls off a cliff, which could happen any minute, and a coaching change happens, is Ryan gonna deal with that?

Rivers can eclipse Marino in a lot of categories this year and end up top-5 all time statistically. Ryan’s gonna need to play at least three more years to catch Marino in passing and presumably more to catch whatever Rivers ends up at.

I dunno. The expectation for QBs to go until they’re almost 40 or above these days is a little overplayed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave