Paying balance of season tickets

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am kind of torn here. I will have to pay the balance of my season tickets relatively soon, but I have very little confidence we will have "normal" regular season games. How are other season ticket holders feeling about paying their $3k-$5k to secure something they won't attend. I am a big fan of time value of money, and I don't really want to outlay a few thousand for a later refund.

I am about 70% certain we will not be in-stadium as fans for this NFL season.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think the NFL is going to find a way to play A full season. It may require a late start to the season and/or fan-less games, but I think they’re going to make an earnest effort to make it work.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been thinking about the same thing...And whose to say they will even issue refunds? I wonder if they’ll keep the payment and communicate this going to the 2021 season.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I paid in early March before the Coronavirus really hit. I'm not worried about the money as Bidwill will either refund or credit season ticket holders if they can't attend games. I just wonder how many ticket holders haven't paid yet. I think quite a few and this most likely is true for many teams.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the CBA was due to be re-done next year. This would had been the perfect time to bring the preseason games down from 4 to 2.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe our account is set to automatically pay the balance on 6/1.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Official Cardinals Refund Policy:

Refund Policy
Recent developments involving sports and entertainment events have led some fans to ask about the club's policy regarding refunds of season ticket purchases in the event that a scheduled game cannot be played at all or can only be played with limited or no outside fan attendance.

We have every expectation of playing a full schedule in 2020 and look forward to you joining us at State Farm Stadium for an exciting season. But we also understand your concerns and want to be clear about our club's policies, which will apply to season tickets purchased directly from the Arizona Cardinals.

If a game is canceled and cannot be rescheduled, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending (for example, if a public authority restricts gatherings to no more than a small number of people), and you are a Season Ticket Member, you will receive a refund of your season ticket purchase price for any impacted games, or the option to credit that amount toward future playoff or regular season full season tickets for the 2021 season.

The amount of any such refund or credit will be based on the face value price per ticket for each impacted game, as established by the Club in advance of the 2020 season.

This policy will also apply to club seat licensees. Any such refunds shall be credited to the annual license fee for the 2021 season (or refunded if 2020 is the final year under the applicable club seat license agreement).

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
I talked to them on the 15th and they said if you talk to them they will delay payment... they arent enforcing the deadlines.

they said all it effects is if you want to relocate... it will delay your relocation

but even that i realized is bs... cuz if they arent enforcing the deadline how are they gonna know inventory so that people can relocate...

I know they have started relocation but im sure thats based just on those that have told them out right that they arent renewing.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am paying it. It will either be A) a refund or B) tickets for next season.

If the season is fanless, we will have one of the greatest seasons ever in Cardinals history. Maybe NFL history. Because, that is how my sports luck tends to go.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I have not paid mine, and to be honest I had forgotten about it since I never received a reminder from the ticket office to pay up.

Final payments are due June 15th - I'll try to give them a call this coming week and see what they say.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the team charged me my existing balance, but when I go to my account it says the cost of one game has been added onto the account (the former Mexico City game - makes sense) and needs authorization for billing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also says amount due in full today:

You must be registered for see images attach

I already authorized paying my balance in full. No issue with the extra game being added back in (regular 10-game season). So, if I did nothing my account would not be paid in full by the deadline? Crazy.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heads up for anyone else who thought the auto-pay method would actually auto-pay your remaining balance today.