Bucs Working on Passing Game

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Breaking rules is breaking rules. If the NFL changes their tune, fine. But don't let them in facilities and just overlook it. I don't know about the Allen and Darnold video, but it doesn't sound like they were in football gear and such.
I live in California
Most of the state is opening back up
Although I did hear the nfl teams are being blocked as yet

however,..... players have helmets at home so I see no reason to trip on the bucs
Also,... even in Cali ten people can get together and throw a football around

players that want to be better will find a way to be better
And so far they haven’t broken any rules

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Breaking rules is breaking rules. If the NFL changes their tune, fine. But don't let them in facilities and just overlook it. I don't know about the Allen and Darnold video, but it doesn't sound like they were in football gear and such.
I live in California
Most of the state is opening back up
Although I did hear the nfl teams are being blocked as yet

however,..... players have helmets at home so I see no reason to trip on the bucs
Also,... even in Cali ten people can get together and throw a football around

players that want to be better will find a way to be better
And so far they haven’t broken any rules

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The final thing I'll say on this is that there seems to be a lot of defense for a guy like Tom Brady who is continuously breaking the rules set out by the NFL. I won't be back to the thread.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The final thing I'll say on this is that there seems to be a lot of defense for a guy like Tom Brady who is continuously breaking the rules set out by the NFL. I won't be back to the thread.
I'm hoping all teams are doing it. Playing catch with your teammates isn't cheating and isn't against state orders.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk courtesy of puckhead

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
what state is blocking 5 people from throwing around a football in a field?

Nothing.

The other way to look at it is if the players can do this, and one player chooses not to, then are we going to start getting on that player for not being out there and giving the competitive advantage to another team?

I won't.

People gotta take it down a notch with this virus thing, and realize they better start respecting other's rights and comfort level with things. I see it as VERY disrespectful to not respect other people's space, choice and rights. Do what you have to, but do not go around in a spiteful manner and go out of your way to make others uncomfortable. You go out of your way to make other uncomfortable, then virus or no virus that person is just an a-hole.

I will happily allow each team to open up as they deem fit. Cause you can worry about competitive advantages and what not, but if the virus gets in your facility your team will get shut down. So risk reward is at play as well.

It is hard ti dictate right and wrong when there is no precedence for what is going on, and how to properly move forward.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Facts no doubt. He is a cheater.

..........................but are you totally out on this thread ? :D

Just joking Solar, be well!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing.

The other way to look at it is if the players can do this, and one player chooses not to, then are we going to start getting on that player for not being out there and giving the competitive advantage to another team?

I won't.

People gotta take it down a notch with this virus thing, and realize they better start respecting other's rights and comfort level with things. I see it as VERY disrespectful to not respect other people's space, choice and rights. Do what you have to, but do not go around in a spiteful manner and go out of your way to make others uncomfortable. You go out of your way to make other uncomfortable, then virus or no virus that person is just an a-hole.

I will happily allow each team to open up as they deem fit. Cause you can worry about competitive advantages and what not, but if the virus gets in your facility your team will get shut down. So risk reward is at play as well.

It is hard ti dictate right and wrong when there is no precedence for what is going on, and how to properly move forward.

For sure, I am with you. I'm just pointing out that there is nothing illegal about this activity by actual law or NFL law.