2009 NFC Wildcard Game: Packers at Cardinals

DwMi

Reaction score
Ah, I remember the meant-nothing game the week before, where the Pack went all out to decimate us, even though it was already a lock we were playing them the next week. Rodgers kept doing that stupid championship belt celebration in a meaningless game. I did the same celebration and laughed at him when we won the REAL game lol
Unfortunately, Boldin got hurt and couldn't play in the playoff game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can also add the forgotten Fitzgerald fumble, Cardinals leading 17-0 and on the GB 25 yard line. Packers drive and score 17-7 and we all know what happens after that.
No fumble, Cardinals go ahead 20-0 or 24-0 game over, team isn't exhausted and maybe they are more competitive against New Orleans.
Just a thought.

I like our chances up 24-0, but still no guarantee. It was just a matter of time before Rodgers figured out our sieve D that year. I think the Saints would have still clobbered us, as our D was a mess by year's end.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It was not a face mask at all, Adams slapped the ball loose and on his follow-thru hit Rodgers facemak, that did not impact the play at all. Ball was out. Clean play, game over!

That is what I kept telling them, but to this day I still hear about the missed face mask... I hate pecker fans, they never loose it is always taken from them by a bad call or some other excuse.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
That is what I kept telling them, but to this day I still hear about the missed face mask... I hate pecker fans, they never loose it is always taken from them by a bad call or some other excuse.
I agree. I never watched Regis buy my wife had it on the TV and they showed a pic with his hand on Rodger’s face mask and he said “They missed a blatant face mask on Arizona”. Obvious that he did not know the rule. But what can you say about a guy who opened his show (after the DBacks won the World Series) and said they bought it with Johnson and Schilling. Yeah, check out the salaries the Yanks have “bought” to win many of their WS.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson