OT NFL player sexually assaulted on plane

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope those guys get every penny that they can

John Doe 2, who was in an aisle seat, complained twice to a flight attendant, according to the lawsuit, but the attendant did not take action. After John Doe 1 asked a second flight attendant for help, the woman was given a verbal warning.

But according to the lawsuit, the woman's alleged actions did not stop. The lawsuit accuses her of stroking her hand across John Doe 1's lap toward his inner leg and caressing his chest and face. At one point, she allegedly grabbed his penis and ripped his face mask off.

John Doe 1 jumped up from his seat and went to find a flight attendant. The woman then moved to the middle seat and grabbed John Doe 2's leg and groin area, according to the lawsuit.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it United's fault?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk courtesy of puckhead

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the sexes were reversed United would have settled before this even hit the news.

Yup - on FB, a friend posted this story and asked why didn't they stop her? I replied that if they had pushed her away, she'd likely start screaming that SHE was being assaulted, and the guys would be arrested.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People get uncomfortable when forced to acknowledge their double standards.

It was just girls being girls. Isn't that it?

Sounds like it was just an incapacitated person being an incapacitated person. And there's always the possibility she's tied into one of those nut-ball white supremacy groups that reportedly were discussing going into minority areas with the intention of delivering Covid-19 to them. Although I don't know if they were already doing that in February or not? Anyway, she sounds more imbalanced than anything given her behavior and the fact she was mixing drugs and alcohol.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was just an incapacitated person being an incapacitated person. And there's always the possibility she's tied into one of those nut-ball white supremacy groups that reportedly were discussing going into minority areas with the intention of delivering Covid-19 to them. Although I don't know if they were already doing that in February or not? Anyway, she sounds more imbalanced than anything given her behavior and the fact she was mixing drugs and alcohol.
Holy reach, batman

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk courtesy of puckhead

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy reach, batman

Really? How so, robin? If you're talking about my mentioning the "possibility" that she was tied to a group that was targeting minorities, I'd say watch and read the news. There have been multiple reports of groups discussing doing just this type of thing. Not that it means she was involved but something is very off here. It seems likely that either she's on a real bad mix of drugs and alcohol or she has a mental problem or she has an agenda. JMO.

Assailant began hitting John Doe 1’s arm and elbowing him. Assailant accosted John Doe 1 and told him that he was 'frightening,' ordered him to move to the front and use the air in the front of the plane because he was sick

the men saw the woman taking prescription pills and believe she was intoxicated and under the influence of drugs

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Yup - on FB, a friend posted this story and asked why didn't they stop her? I replied that if they had pushed her away, she'd likely start screaming that SHE was being assaulted, and the guys would be arrested.
Facts.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson