2020 1st round pick is Isaiah Simmons

Tacticool Nerd

Veteran
Reaction score
Even after all this time from the draft I am still shocked he fell to us. I fully convinced myself that he would go to Carolina or New York.

I know nothing has yet to be seen on how he'll perform but you can't help but be excited about the possibilities of what he could do.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The #AZCardinals agreed to terms with first-round freaky defender from #Clemson Isaiah Simmons to a 4-year fully guaranteed deal worth $20.66M, source said. He gets a signing bonus of $12.58M.

Fully guaranteed, that's unusual isn't it?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Everyone should probably adjust their expectations down for both rookies and this team in general. No/limited offseason and zero preseason is going to hurt growth and development.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The #AZCardinals agreed to terms with first-round freaky defender from #Clemson Isaiah Simmons to a 4-year fully guaranteed deal worth $20.66M, source said. He gets a signing bonus of $12.58M.

Well I guess that answers my question from yesterday. :thumbup:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Everyone should probably adjust their expectations down for both rookies and this team in general. No/limited offseason and zero preseason is going to hurt growth and development.
For the record, I posted this prior to actually digging into our trash schedule. I was worried about how we would look early, but our opponents will have similar if not greater concerns.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thank god were not in the rod graves era anymore lol

Awesome simmons got signed love the 4 y deal!!

Simmons has a killer football instinct i think he will still produce without camp preseason

Hoping Simmons is like a wagner for us!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Without a doubt!

Hell its going to hurt the NFL game without a doubt imo. If, there is any football

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I'm writing this year off just not enough preparation time left anything the rookies give us will be a blessing and I'm also hoping he gives us what D Wash should have given us other than being so dumb and screwing up his football career

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave