What lesser respected Cards player did hate to see leave the Cards

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
As far as lesser players, the safety from Alabama that went to the titans (rashad Johnson?). He lacked athleticism but if I recall correctly teammates highly lauded his mental game. Granted we were overstocked with safeties at that time. But that was short lived.
He was incredibly smart according to those around the team, but his lack of athleticism was a big draw back. He got absolutely torched in the NFC championship blowout, specifically. I remember Keim saying we needed more athleticism back there during that offseason. Brought in Tyvon Branch, but I don’t remember him making much of an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I see you Otis Anderson and raise you Pat Fischer (your old, but I'm real old).

Modern day - Tony Jefferson

Oh man! I remember Pat Fischer, he was a CB. Unfortunately his claim to fame years were in a Redskin uniform. 56 career INTs, 29 of them as a Cardinal.

Reaction score
I reslly enjoyed watching CHuck Cecil knock peoples blocks off for that one year. Was sad to see him go. My wildcat pride may be clouding my judgement there, though.

He was one of my favorite players. He was exciting to watch.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Totally agree TigToad they don’t fit in the spirit of the thread IMO.

Neither does McDonald dude was a straight up stud and left in a big $ FA deal to SF. No lacking in respect imo.
Tim McDonald was a hitting machine. One of the best hitters to ever play for the Cardinals.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Antonio Cromartie - Was a Pro Bowler for the Cards at CB wasnt too happy when he left.

Kerry Rhodes- was balling out and priced himself out or had too many gay pics surface too return.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie- was traded for loser Kolb and we all could only imagine a DRC and PP21 tandem.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson