Cardinals at Seahawks - How is it going to game in Seattle

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I was there once during a big Jake Plummer comeback. Great times making fun of Mike Mamula. My girlfriend (now wife) and I ran out of the stadium after the FG that won it.

Dude, we might've been at the same game! I had lower deck tickets to one (opening day, I want to say?) where Jake led a big comeback against...was Pederson (sp?) the QB in McNabb's rookie year? That was great. And the lower deck was much, much more civilized.

Stout

Reaction score
I don't know stout. We didn't even encounter any bad stuff on the walk to the stadium. No different then our walk in Pittsburgh. I found Pittsburgh fans to be very friendly. Not like the ones that live in AZ. Philly fans get a bad rap cuz if the few drunkin idiots.

As I said in another response just now, the lower deck was much more friendly. Upper deck at Vets was always a nightmare for opposing fans.

Yeah, I think Siller fans are generally a friendly lot, unless you run into the hard-core yinzer fans. They're just iall ncredibly entitled, that's all.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I went to a game there years ago. Worst game I’ve ever been to in person. Max Hall started.

the fans were okay and the stadium noise I thought was overrated. Have heard much louder.

also thought Seattle, as a city, was overrated. Had some unique places but places libraries nothing special.

I agree to disagree on Seattle. I wanted to hate that city so much because of all the smug, pretentious hipsters, but Seattle is a top five best city to live in or near. Great food, doesnt really good too cold, and the views are just amazing.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Dude, we might've been at the same game! I had lower deck tickets to one (opening day, I want to say?) where Jake led a big comeback against...was Pederson (sp?) the QB in McNabb's rookie year? That was great. And the lower deck was much, much more civilized.

That was the game! 98 or 99 IIRC. Pederson was the QB. I was in the upper deck about five rows up......even with the middle of the endzone on the opposite end from where the game winning kick was made.

Great times man.

Stout

Reaction score
That was the game! 98 or 99 IIRC. Pederson was the QB. I was in the upper deck about five rows up......even with the middle of the endzone on the opposite end from where the game winning kick was made.

Great times man.

Yeah, small world, eh? One of my favorite sports moment was after that game in the parking lot, when an Eagles fan shouted at me "Plummer's a wife beater!" I shrugged and said he wasn't married. He yelled "Gah!" and walked off :)