To what degree have you ever hated our Cards?

To what degree has your support ever waivered, even to the point of hated, towards our Cardinals?

• 0 - complete disgust, totally giving up on them

Votes: 3 5.9%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 4 7.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 10 - total unwavering support

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
On a scale of 0-10, with zero being you left the fold and totally gave up on them to ten being you have never waivered in your support and love for them:

One time or another, how much have you turned your back on or even hated the Cardinals?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think my lowest point was Levi over AP

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never hated, just don’t care that much to get that riled up at the end of the day it’s a bunch of dudes I don’t know playing a game.

I’ve seen some dark dark times. The 90s were something else and I’ve seen some good( pretty much since MB took over)

See if Micky Mantle cries cause your dad can’t pay rent

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hell
I have bounced from ten to zero and back again several times in just one game
But the past couple years have been rough
I don’t hate them when I am down on them
It’s worse than that..... I just stop caring completely

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I think I bought a Raiders t-shirt in 2000, if that means anything. I was what, 12/13? So not much.

The most unhappy I've ever been with this team was last offseason. I still haven't fully shaken off the disgust of retaining Keim, hiring a failed college head coach, and a one-year starter ridiculously short QB #1 overall. The entire actual season was disgusting too, outside of a few games or moments in games. It's definitely the closest I've ever gotten to reconsidering if I was spending my time wisely invested in football, and should just shut off the TV.

But Keim's offseason was great, Kliff at least has a good personality, and Kyler's probably got a great enough throw to at least end up pretty good, so I'm having fun with it this go-around.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After the Cardinals finally got a stadium and moved out of Sun Devil Stadium they sued ASU for lost ad revenues or something. I was really disappointed at the Bidwills for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This polling question reminds me of the irrelevent (?) question posed by Monte Python:

"What would you do if you were Hitler?"

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think I bought a Raiders t-shirt in 2000, if that means anything. I was what, 12/13? So not much.

The most unhappy I've ever been with this team was last offseason. I still haven't fully shaken off the disgust of retaining Keim, hiring a failed college head coach, and a one-year starter ridiculously short QB #1 overall. The entire actual season was disgusting too, outside of a few games or moments in games. It's definitely the closest I've ever gotten to reconsidering if I was spending my time wisely invested in football, and should just shut off the TV.

But Keim's offseason was great, Kliff at least has a good personality, and Kyler's probably got a great enough throw to at least end up pretty good, so I'm having fun with it this go-around.
Damn solar, tell us how you really feel lol.

Just teasing bro, this thread is for honesty about disgust with our team.

I give you an "A+"

Lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol my lowest points was the kent Graham and john Skelton yrs

I remember one graham gm vs pats didn't make it past 50 yd line till after halftime lol

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The Rod Graves years were tough(ridding the team of Dansby, Rolle, and Boldin in about 24 hours was the worst) but always a fan.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stopped watching games after the Broncos game in 2018.

Was already skeptical of hiring a 1 year DC(who pretty much did nothing & latched on to his predecessor’s(Sean McDermott) formula), but hiring a OC that was fired mid season just the season before while everyone knew he was Peyton’s lackey in Mike McCoy...is when I knew it was going to be a season from hell.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I've never gotten to hatred in my 47 yrs of Cardinal fandom. But I did once, heading into the 1990 season, tell one of my longtime friends that if the Cards didn't win at least 5 games that season, that I would hold a "Supplemental Draft", where I would pick a new team. I would rank the teams based on record/draft order with the team with the worst record having 28 slips of paper in a bucket, the next worst 27, etc...and the best only having one. Then I would pick a slip from the bucket, and whoever I picked would be my team going forward. Fortunately, the Cards went 5-11 in 1990 and spared me from having to go through with the while deal. About 3-4 yrs later, my friend says, "I gotta know what woulda happened, how it would've turned out!" So we wrote up all the slips of paper, put them in a a bucket, and who did I pick?

The Buffalo Bills. :thud:

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Rod Graves years were tough(ridding the team of Dansby, Rolle, and Boldin in about 24 hours was the worst) but always a fan.

That was tough. We used to be so bad at managing the cap.

I was pretty ticked when it looked like Warner was going to sign with the Niners. Wilks I just gave up watching.

Tearing the heart out of the 98 playoff team was rough, too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson