https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
And the memes are already starting...haha

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His wife is pretty good looking surprised he cheated on her glad she didn't pull the trigger...

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
What does it matter if the safety was on or off, or if her finger was in the trigger well or not?

In AZ, it’s a class 2 felony to threaten someone with a gun.

funny how when it’s a chic, everyone laughs about it.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
But, I understand why she was less than a foot away. Anything more than that and the beretta becomes very inaccurate.

OP
OP
Cardsmasochist

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Happens all the time...Heck, even in Fatal Attraction, Anne Archer in her prime was way hotter than Glenn Close. For some, it's just about the experience...nothing else.
I agree 100%. Anne Archer was smoking hot. And I never saw what was attractive about Glenn Close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Man cheats on woman, woman pulls a gun on her husband, or woman cheats on man and man pulls a gun on his wife. This happens all the time... wait, no it does not, now throwing heavy objects, thrashing a possession of the individual, a physical confrontation but pulling a gun is not just passion but just a little instability ya think lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outside of the violence, this is a personal incident. Even with the violence, it's none of my business. We do not know the people, the household dynamics or etc. I have zero desire to judge any of it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk courtesy of puckhead

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Outside of the violence, this is a personal incident. Even with the violence, it's none of my business. We do not know the people, the household dynamics or etc. I have zero desire to judge any of it.

Agree with the first half, not with the second. Cheating on your spouse/reckless gun and knife play? Not the kind of stuff anyone should be doing, period.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This story would be viewed totally different if someone gets killed.

And for goodness sake. There is always a bullet in the chamber until proven otherwise.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree with the first half, not with the second. Cheating on your spouse/reckless gun and knife play? Not the kind of stuff anyone should be doing, period.
Cheating is none of my business. That is their personal problem. The guns and etc are something authorities can deal with. I'm not going to judge her for her rage or him for his galavanting. Not my business. I'm not the judge of what ones marriage should be like and honestly, no one is. It's between them. Everyone sees marriage differently and everyone goes through their own marital problems. Cheating isn't illegal. Threatening with weapons is. The authorities can handle that part.

You're welcome to place your own judgements and values onto others marriages if you want. I don't believe it's my business in any way.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Cheating is none of my business. That is their personal problem. The guns and etc are something authorities can deal with. I'm not going to judge her for her rage or him for his galavanting. Not my business. I'm not the judge of what ones marriage should be like and honestly, no one is. It's between them. Everyone sees marriage differently and everyone goes through their own marital problems. Cheating isn't illegal. Threatening with weapons is. The authorities can handle that part.

You're welcome to place your own judgements and values onto others marriages if you want. I don't believe it's my business in any way.

Cool! Again, like you, I don't care, none of my business, but I think most people would agree that cheating and threatening people with guns/knives is generally not a good thing to be doing.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I had a gf blatantly cheat on me once and I did not pull out a gun and threaten either of them. I simply stalked her for a couple weeks leaving little signs so she would question if I was watching her endlessly. She ended up marrying the guy and they had a great life together. Looking back now I realize I should have shot them both.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I had a gf blatantly cheat on me once and I did not pull out a gun and threaten either of them. I simply stalked her for a couple weeks leaving little signs so she would question if I was watching her endlessly. She ended up marrying the guy and they had a great life together. Looking back now I realize I should have shot them both.

:lmao:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson