Reaction score
Well at least our bye week is right in the middle lol

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
So what's so interesting about the Steelers at Giants for the first Monday Night game?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SF: L

WA: W

Det: W

Car: W

NYJ: W

Dal: W

Sea: L

Mia: W

Buf: L

Sea: W

NE: W

LA: W

NY: W

Phi: L

SF: W

LA: L

No reason we couldn't go 11-5 and win our division. More likely though we will win one of the games I have as a loss....and lose 2 of the games I have a win...ending up with 10 wins.

I think we will beat Dallas on MNF and be the talk of the NFL at 5-1. Then we will come back to earth a bit and go 6-4 in our final 10.

I predict we end up as a wildcard team this year.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Redskins game will be interesting. Should win, but Rivera having that pass rush..

Well I hope Gilbert, Cole, whoever are ready to roll on the Oline.
Not really cards were in the game for three quarters than gave up a couple big plays.
Also dropped a couple big passes that could have changed the game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We are not losing at home to the damn Eagles. Everyone that has us losing that game should be tarred & feathered. That game was supposed to be played in Mexico City. Instead, we have a real home game. It had better be a W. I can't stand listening to the moron fans of Philadelphia.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Bucky, Cbus, St Louis John. It's new York for us this year. What you guys say? Either one will work for us, but thinking the jets so it won't be so cold.
It’s the MNF game here in Big D for me only as of right now! The wifey has been jobless for 6 weeks now because of the dental shutdown. Could change but as of now that’s how I roll.

damn what a Bday present that’s gonna be with Big Red beating those hated Cowpies on National TV. :lol:. Plus I’ll get great tix from work & passes down to the players area from work.

Mike, you know we can’t go to a game together because we always lose, except when you came to Dallas lol

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It’s the MNF game here in Big D for me only as of right now! The wifey has been jobless for 6 weeks now because of the dental shutdown. Could change but as of now that’s how I roll.

damn what a Bday present that’s gonna be with Big Red beating those hated Cowpies on National TV. :lol:. Plus I’ll get great tix from work & passes down to the players area from work.

Mike, you know we can’t go to a game together because we always lose, except when you came to Dallas lol
That's on you man...:ban:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you remember the last time they played the Cards?

I remember the last two playoff games in Carolina. I was at both games. SMH.

Last edited: