NFL set to release full 17 week schedule

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
We will get a TNF game with a division foe like always and maybe a MNF game. Our schedule isn’t that sexy this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NFL outlines ticket refund policies despite plans for normal season
“All clubs will have in place a policy under which, if a game is canceled, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, anyone purchasing a ticket directly from the club (i.e., season tickets, group sales and/or partial season plans) will have the option of either receiving a full refund or applying the amount paid toward a future ticket purchase directly from the club.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-outlin...espite-plans-for-normal-season-135431027.html

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Just relooking at the schedule if we don’t go 6-2 at home I’ll be disappointed. I think the only non division game we have a chance at national TV is Dallas. There’s history and both teams are on the rise.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Kind of hate the idea of traveling to NY late in the year.

Weather was brutal last game.
I heard there’s a chance we go on a road trip and do both NY games and NE in October. I’m pretty positive at least NE and one of the NY games will be back to back in October.

The cardinals have already made plans to just stay out there by the way so no traveling back and forth.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody mentioned earlier teams first four games will be out of conference opponents.

if that is true we have the Bills Pats, Jets and Dolphins. Bodes a little better for December games.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If it hasn't been mentioned, pretty sure they are starting with all non conference games, in case season starts late...they are least impactful on final standings.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bet we open with the Dolphins.

Also we could see an entire conference have a bye week on the same weekend.

I can also see division rival Sunday’s where teams in each division plays each other.

If the season doesn’t start on week one then I don’t think it will start until week 5. It’s all about balancing the schedule as much as possible in case games are eliminated and/ or the season is shortened.

Another thought is if we only play an abbreviated season the playoff system would probably be scrapped. I Think the playoffs would be the top 8 teams in each conference. It’s Another reason to balance the schedule on a weekly basis.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My opening 4 weeks guess:

Week 1: Dolphins @ home
Week 2: Bills @ home.
Week 3: Jets in NYC
Week 4: NE in Foxboro.

This really does help us. Not only is the division down...... but not heading there in the winter is a big deal. We could legitimately be 4-0 heading in to October.

Then we have the Giants, Panthers, Redskins, and Lions still to go. That could be a 10 to 11 win season if we get off on the right foot.

God I love the optimism of May. haha

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My opening 4 weeks guess:

Week 1: Dolphins @ home
Week 2: Bills @ home.
Week 3: Jets in NYC
Week 4: NE in Foxboro.

This really does help us. Not only is the division down...... but not heading there in the winter is a big deal. We could legitimately be 4-0 heading in to October.

Then we have the Giants, Panthers, Redskins, and Lions still to go. That could be a 10 to 11 win season if we get off on the right foot.

God I love the optimism of May. haha
Curious how the offense will start off. Not good teams, but really good defenses.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave