OT: The Red Rifle was just released

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
:cool::cool:

Especially since he had only hit like 3 left handed HR’s in his career up to that point. That Dodger closer was very kind to the Cardinals over the years:cool:
Two pitches before that HR, NBC put a graphic up stating Smith hadn’t hit a left handed HR in 687 at bats, or something thing to that effect.

Perfect timing for this topic, for this is what I’m wearing in the office today (were all working 15 hr. shifts every day to underwrite 3,000 PPP applications that have to fund within 10 calendar days):

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
The Cowboys signed him... It looks like a smart move. A 3-million$ contract with incentives is worth it for a guy could step in for Prescott. There are reports that Prescott is unhappy he didn't get the big long-term deal this time around. If that feeling lingers into the season, the Cowboys now have more insurance. I remember when Dalton was regarded as a very good young quarterback. Even though those days are gone, I'm still surprised the Patriots didn't go after Dalton. They must be extremely high on Stidham, because fans have barely gotten a glimpse of him on the field. I guess the next question is where Cam Newton will be next year. Are there lingering health concerns or is he unwilling to accept a backup role?

Reaction score
Two pitches before that HR, NBC put a graphic up stating Smith hadn’t hit a left handed HR in 687 at bats, or something thing to that effect.

Perfect timing for this topic, for this is what I’m wearing in the office today (were all working 15 hr. shifts every day to underwrite 3,000 PPP applications that have to fund within 10 calendar days):

That is one ugly hat & shirt. :)

Isn't 15 hour days against labor laws?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cowboys signed him... It looks like a smart move. A 3-million$ contract with incentives is worth it for a guy could step in for Prescott. There are reports that Prescott is unhappy he didn't get the big long-term deal this time around. If that feeling lingers into the season, the Cowboys now have more insurance. I remember when Dalton was regarded as a very good young quarterback. Even though those days are gone, I'm still surprised the Patriots didn't go after Dalton. They must be extremely high on Stidham, because fans have barely gotten a glimpse of him on the field. I guess the next question is where Cam Newton will be next year. Are there lingering health concerns or is he unwilling to accept a backup role?

Agree with you, I think it is a good movie for the Cowboys.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

:)

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·

The #Cowboys waived QB Cooper Rush & officially signed backup QB Andy Dalton to his 1-year, $3M deal. His $4M available in incentives are broken up into regular season playing time, making the playoffs & playing time in the playoffs. If he simply backs up 16 games, he makes $3M

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NFL rumors: Bengals shopped Andy Dalton to Patriots, Jaguars before release
How this went should further color where the Jaguars and Patriots are at the position. Cincinnati shopped Dalton to both, and neither showed much interest. And that-after his release detached him from the $17 million base that made him impossible for the Bengals to keep-neither wound up with him, despite both teams offering a clearer path to playing time, and despite Dallas only having to pay $3 million in base to get him, should say what you need to know about where they stand.
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-rumors-bengals-shopped-andy-150843871.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave