2020 1st round pick is Isaiah Simmons

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for the game against the 49ers. There's going to be at least one play where Reddick lines up over Kittle, and Simmons just walks over pre-snap, taps Hassan on the shoulder and says "nah man, I've got this."

Kittle vs Simmons will be awesome to watch for the next few years.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I can't wait for the game against the 49ers. There's going to be at least one play where Reddick lines up over Kittle, and Simmons just walks over pre-snap, taps Hassan on the shoulder and says "nah man, I've got this."

Especially with the way that Kittle just B-Slapped Budda last season.

I really hope we have a bit Bobby Wagner and a bit Earl Thomas.

I am still in shock at how Simmons and Jones fell into our laps.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Prisco is a laughing stock. Steve Keim laughed at “Draft Experts” who think they know anything last night. I am starting to like Keim

Keim has probably had as good of a batting average on his draft picks as most “Draft Experts” (both really really bad, as is everyone).

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
only thing I don't like so far during the entire off-season is Simmons pick for his number. 48? bleh.

and yes, I know it's a stupid thing to nitpick about... but I'm still Cheese and there's got to be something to gripe about at the end of the day!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
only thing I don't like so far during the entire off-season is Simmons pick for his number. 48? bleh.

and yes, I know it's a stupid thing to nitpick about... but I'm still Cheese and there's got to be something to gripe about at the end of the day!
Wow. This has been a good off-season.

Now. How about getting a real defensive coordinator.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is his worry? Where do you play him and maybe he won’t be that good close to the line? He might as well just say “I am an old guy with no imagination or creativity. So if a player doesn’t fit into my exact preconceived notion of a traditional role he must be a flawed pick.”
Huh?

and the Underwear thing was an attempt at humor.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't see Reddick lining up over ANY TE's next year. It's my hope that he's targeting the midsections of opposing QB's instead.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Eh. Hopefully, he changes it before the season.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Darren Urban @Cardschatter

Rookie @AZCardinals LB @isaiahsimmons25 steps in to donate 60,000 meals to the needy in the Valley.

Arizona Cardinals @AZCardinals

"It was a big emphasis for me to come in & make an impact not only on the field but also in the community."

We teamed up with @isaiahsimmons25 & @Bose to donate 60,000 meals to the Harvest Compassion Center in Phoenix, Maryvale and Chandler.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/rookie-isaiah-simmons-donates-60-000-meals-for-valley-needy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave